[BF3] Cheat-O-Meter

- Permalink
Post edited 2x times, last by at
I made this: *deleted by mod*

It's still unfinished but I'm working on improvements. I do this stuff as I go. I'm new to JavaScript.

Edit: I released the first version of the script. I'm looking for feedback and suggestions.
Founder and leader at p0mp.com Headquarters.
- Permalink
Topicstarter
Helping Hand
BBLog v3 ready!
http://www.skillmonster.de/products/bblog/plugins/CheatOMeter.js

I'm planing a new bigger bigger extended version of this plugin, but I can't talk too much about it - Weyland would only copy it.
lawl.
can anyone help pls.
i have a stupid bug in the plugin
i have played over 200h and its says that i dont played enough! WTF?!
Sorry for bad English! Please notice that I am german and I really do my best.
Thank you! :D
- Permalink
Post edited 1x times, last by at
Theme Developer
twm-killerkeks wrote:
can anyone help pls.
i have a stupid bug in the plugin
i have played over 200h and its says that i dont played enough! WTF?!

I think it does that sometimes, probably because the stats aren't updated on bf3stats.com
BBLog Dark Theme developer | Czech translator | TV show freak and a NERD
- Permalink
Topicstarter
Helping Hand
Yes, I've seen that bug too. It have something to do with the cheat-o-meter website, but mostly a F5 clear the problem.
lawl.
Is there a chance to make similiar plugin to cheat-o-meter with link to metabans entries? Or add metabans link below cheatometer link in users profile? Thanks for reply.
Community Manager
backbone wrote:
Is there a chance to make similiar plugin to cheat-o-meter with link to metabans entries? Or add metabans link below cheatometer link in users profile? Thanks for reply.


I will try to make this plugin.
My plugins
Show by DLC - http://getbblog.com/board/topic/115142/1/Show-by-DLC
Missions Screen Enhancer - http://getbblog.com/board/topic/111914/1/Missions-Screen-Enhancer
Platoon Dropdown - http://getbblog.com/board/topic/107331/1/Platoon-Dropdown
Hide Forum - http://getbblog.com/board/topic/80453/1/Hide-Forum
To Top in Loadout - http://getbblog.com/board/topic/80157/1/To-Top-in-Loadout
My webpage - http://danielpeukert.cz/
dapil wrote:
backbone wrote:
Is there a chance to make similiar plugin to cheat-o-meter with link to metabans entries? Or add metabans link below cheatometer link in users profile? Thanks for reply.


I will try to make this plugin.


Thanks a lot !
Im php programmer, but never tried to learn js.
This one is not working anymore?

Everytime "This player has not played enough for its stats to be analyzed."
- Permalink
Post edited 1x times, last by at
=[KsK wrote:
= Podracer]This one is not working anymore?

Everytime "This player has not played enough for its stats to be analyzed."

Do you have the problem with one player or all players you check? I tested it with some of my friends profiles and it does work for me.
Battlelog ► http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/user/BreakingBrady/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/Brady_The
Xfire ►http://www.xfire.com/profile/bradythe
raptr ►http://raptr.com/Brady_The
Youtube ► http://www.youtube.com/user/bTBradyThe
=[KsK wrote:
= Podracer]Still not working after Update 3.9.0
Anyone can help?


for bf4 try this plugin:
http://getbblog.com/de/board/topic/113413/1/BF4-Cheat-O-Meter-BF4DB-com