Forum Improvements - Better Battlelog Forums #101715

Sitemap
Topicstarter
I really like the style of the bblog forum, but there are two points i really miss.

1. Post Preview
The feature to show a preview of you post before you send it. I think nearly every forum software has this feature.

2. Insert attachments from the attachment-overview
Just add a button or something beside every attachment in the overview, so that one only needs to click on this button to add the attachment to the textbox. Would be so much easier than copying the bbcode by hand, especially if one is dealing with multipe attachments.
Thx, will be considered.
Post edited 1 x times, last by
not really sure but...
have the preview window/field) and the final post in the board the same width? i would be happy if this could be checked and corrected if needed.
preview window makes only sence if it have the same width like the final one.
In fact it is the same width. Both have 680px width.
including padding? because i remember a post where the preview have the brake few words before the one from the published version.

let me test something..
i try to remember the post where it was...
I found it, the problem was just the font size which was 1px different.
ahhh you see =D
i know i didn't had troubles with my eyes xD
thx for fixing =)
youtu.be Shortlinks doesn't work in the board...
see:

http://youtu.be/aTvYAcJOx3s

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTvYAcJOx3s
Now they does.
thank you =)
I do love the new indicator for new forum posts. It looks so much better than the old ones.
Brady_The wrote:
I do love the new indicator for new forum posts. It looks so much better than the old ones.

And i like that you like and noticed it :)
Post edited 3 x times, last by
I just noticed that when a thread was moved to another category, the original sub forum still has the Unread comment/topic flag and link to the topic.

bug_unreadcomment.png

leads to
http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/104877/1/EA-rented-me-a-malfunctioned-server-then-temp-ban-from-battlelog-to-cover-up-Real-pros#post-104879

(Yes, in the screenshot its not flagged anymore, because I wasn't aware that there might be something wrong.)
Thx, will try to find the bug.
Post edited 6 x times, last by
1) Is it possible to add a image description feature/tag, where you can provide additional information?

Pictures
How it does look right now
imagedescriptionNOW.png

My idea
imagedescriptionTHEN.png

2) Is it possible to hide attachments older than [a week]? My list is getting quiet long and I don't need most attachments anymore. It would be pretty sweet if older attachments would be hidden until I press an [arrow or button] to show or toggle.
Brady_The wrote:
2) Is it possible to hide attachments older than [a week]? My list is getting quiet long and I don't need most attachments anymore. It would be pretty sweet if older attachments would be hidden until I press an [arrow or button] to show or toggle.

Thank you, Brain! :-)
NP.