Social network links/icons next to name - Better Battlelog Forums #102120

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Hey Brain,

I do really like the forum (style, "software", etc), but there is one point I miss a little bit.

I would like to be able to visit a forum member's twitter/youtube/battlelog/"whatever is interesting in the context of the BBlog forum". Of course everything just optional, if someone doesn't want to share this information, he don't need to, but it would be (imho) really nice to have this feature.

There is another tiny thing, I like the "Preview" button a lot, especially if I am writing novels, but it's a little bit annoying (Yeah, I know, 1st World Problems) to click two buttons if you just wrote a few words, where you don't really need to check for spelling mistakes, layout, etc. Maybe you could add the Submit button next to the Preview button?

It would be awesome if you would consider these two small points, but take your time, it's not the most important feature/fixes.

Thanks. :-)
Hi,

1. I guess that's nothing that should be seperated from the signature. The signature is designed to put in the most important links and texts for a user. See mine, 3 links to my projects i want to share. I be always a bit confused by hundrets of extra fields in some forums that you can fill out but 99% of all people don't use.

2. I also considered that and currently i let it as it is because this force people to format the text before they post it (What i currently have done right in this post :) . But it's maybe a change for the future to optimize this preview/send process even more.
Topicstarter
BrainFooLong wrote:
Hi,

1. I guess that's nothing that should be seperated from the signature. The signature is designed to put in the most important links and texts for a user. See mine, 3 links to my projects i want to share. I be always a bit confused by hundrets of extra fields in some forums that you can fill out but 99% of all people don't use.

Oh snap, that makes sense, I guess. Never thought about a signature in this way.