Humble Origin Bumble - Better Battlelog Forums #106005

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
I guess most of you know already about the current Humble Bumble but I will create this thread anyway. Maybe I reach some people who don't know about this deal.

Spend
$1
and get
Burnout Paradise
: The Ultimate Box,
Crysis 2
Maximum Edition,
Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
and
Mirror's Edge

Spend at least
$5
and get all games listed above +
Battlefield 3
and
The Sims 3
Starter Pack (The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack and The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff)

You find the deal for the next 13 days at
https://www.humblebundle.com/

In my opinion an amazing deal, especially because this is actually the first time I do have the chance to get BF3 for $5.
Yeah, great bundle for people who can spend 1$ online in foreign currency, not for me.
It's really a great deal. I have most of those games so I guess it's not for me.
Yup, bought it yesterday. Origin had some massive issues with redeeming the codes :D
wasakakero wrote:
Yeah, great bundle for people who can spend 1$ online in foreign currency, not for me.

In my currency, $5 = R$12. lol

But i bought it.
In Germany it costs 0.78ct xD
Thats less than 1€ :D
I've payed €3,89 for all the games. More of these, please. :p
My problem is, i have all those games :)
Thats life man! :D
BrainFooLong wrote:

Maybe in the near future they'll have something for you? :)
BrainFooLong wrote:

is any of these good?
wasakakero wrote:
BrainFooLong wrote:

is any of these good?

I just like dead space 1 (not 3) and bf3. Mirrors edge a little.
BrainFooLong wrote:
Mirrors edge a little.

Mirrors edge is cool, for 10 minutes.. then it's kinda boring.
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Mirror's Edge is very good, not just for 10 minutes. It isn't the best for the story or the combat, but overall the gameplay is very good and the art direction is excellent. Plus there's the music which personally I like a lot. For $1 is a must have (even for $5).
Medal of Honor is kinda decent, it isn't like Warfighter, I liked the singleplayer story and the multiplayer isn't bad but it lacks content. The SP gameplay is very similar to most of the FPS out there (a lot of corridors, dumb AI, etc.), the MP gameplay is very similar to BC2 but the maps are pretty much small arenas, good for close quarter action. The main game modes are TDM, Domination and Combat Mission, which is very similar to BF's Rush but it isn't based on the MCOMs.
Crysis 2, well it's mainly good for the graphics, hell not even that much (only with some graphics mods it's very good). Compared to the first one the gameplay is a lot more linear and there isn't much you can't do.
wasakakero wrote:

If you want, I can be generous and buy one for 1$ for you.
Two games just got added: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam and Origin) and Populous (Origin), both are BTA.
dapil wrote:

If you want, I can be generous and buy one for 1$ for you.

Thank you for the offer, but i already found someone who sold it to me in my currency (even when it cost 7 times more due to black market stuff)