Map-specific loadouts! - Better Battlelog Forums #106411

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Now that BL+ is officially dead, (not sure how long that's been out, but it just came to my attention) I would really, really enjoy if some of the features it offered were carried over to BBlog. My favorite was map-specific loadouts.

Having to change your loadouts between air and infantry maps takes time, and is really a pain. It often ends up in you losing the momentum you need at the beginning of the game.

What would be even better is if I could have clickable, set loadouts that I could Alt+Tab out of the game and set in Battlelog, and then be able to spawn in as that class set-up instantly. I'm not sure if that extent is possible, but any sort of set loadouts would be years better than what it is now.

I realize it's a bit late in the game to be developing for BF3, but at least keep it in mind for BF4, if DICE doesn't hardcode it in this time either.
Battlelog for BF4 has got loads of new functions and possibilities. For what I've seen they've implanted some of 'our' things. I think we'll just have to wait for the release, before Brain can answer any requests. But sure, he can keep it in mind. :-)
AFAIK BF3 can only load your loadout the first time you join a server, once you're in you can't change it from Battlelog (I believe they "resolved" this in BF4).
hello

till the release of BF4 we WILL NOT release any new features by our plugin.
that have to with the point, that we simply don't know, what kind of functions BF4 will have.
in the Alpha and Beta phase of a game its possible that they will change a lot of features and functions, and they will release some features only in the final version.
Judging by all of the changes they added with the cloud class set up, if enough people ask for it, they will probably make it standard. They seem to have done a good job with giving people what they ask for already with each new release.
GameFreakBoy wrote:
Judging by all of the changes they added with the cloud class set up, if enough people ask for it, they will probably make it standard. They seem to have done a good job with giving people what they ask for already with each new release.

True, but it has taken two years for them.. just saying.