Saints Row IV - Better Battlelog Forums #107095

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Anyone already playing this game?
Hell, i love it.

So stupid, geniusly stupid. A mix of Prototype, GTA, Just Cause.
Cool ideas, a nice upgrade system, long gameplay (as far as i currently can say), shiny graphics.

I really like that kind of games where you can do 1000 things without playing the main story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz4gxCvQ4Ds
I'm gonna play it, but I seriously dislike the notion of superpowers in this game series... it's stupid, but bad stupid.
Topicstarter
juress wrote:
I'm gonna play it, but I seriously dislike the notion of superpowers in this game series... it's stupid, but bad stupid.

I loved prototype a lot, so, i like it :)
Post edited 1 x times, last by
BrainFooLong wrote:
juress wrote:

I loved prototype a lot, so, i like it :)

Fact that this game was intended to be mearly a DLC for SR3 is IMHO the problem. Superpowers are rendering all vehicles completely useless, since you can almost fly, skip obsticles by super jumping and running on buildings, you run fast and all the stuff is bouncing off of you when you "super run".

Thats what I hate the most, SR was a "crazy GTA", now it's a blend of several different games and some of the parts are breaking the other parts. They should have put more time into the decision making process.

But hey, if you're having fun, why not :)
I'll really get into it this weekend ^^
So, got into it today...

God damn it that game is retarded :D:D:D ... but fun :) spent like 5 hours straight playing that damn thing in coop :D
Topicstarter
Finished the game right now.
Playtime: 25h with all side missions.

I cannot remember i game that was funny as this.
I really loved all details, "sidekicks" and little things from many other games (eastereggs).
Finished it too, in coop, all side missions (just not all data bullshits). It wasn't bad, but I feel like they went too far with it and "superpowers" made it a different game. We'll se what else they have planed for the next one in 2015.

Best thing in the game: CID power up sequence "FUKFUKFUKFUKFUK" :D (i almost luld my pants)
The stupidest thing in the game: That retarded texture distortion effect! FFS
I just downloaded from torrents, don't judge me, there is no way on earth i can buy it
and after the first 2 missions i have to say something about this:

The space invader parody made my scream U.S.A like crazy while firing from a "tiny gun" to dozens of spaceships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ATs2Ekk6Y