crash BetterBattlelog using GameBooster - Better Battlelog Forums #107577

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
I'm using the Razer GameBooster, and always worked perfectly. I turn him and he comes into my Battlelog. but for a while now, every time the BetterBattlelog crashes when I use this GameBooster. Simply hangs and does not enter the Battlelog. Anyone know how to solve this?

RazerGameBooster:
http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster
I also use Razer's Gamebooster and I have no problems at all. Which browser + version do you use?
Em, Gamebooster just enhance the game, not the browser, right?
In this case, i'm sure that BBLog hasn't anything todo with the crash.
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Gamebooster enhance the game and 'shut down' all other programs which may interrupt the flow of the game. So yes, it is possible that Gamebooster messes with BBLog.
Topicstarter
i use the last version of Chrome. page of Battlelog crashes, goes blank, and no other site I can open from the browser. just closing and opening again.
I guess you mean the Battlelog crashes, doesn't matter if you have installed BBLog or not?
Meaurk wrote:
Gamebooster enhance the game and 'shut down' all other programs which may interrupt the flow of the game. So yes, it is possible that Gamebooster messes with BBLog.

so thats mean that gamebooster "shut down" firefox/chrome. that means that his browser is "crashing", not BBLog. for me: nothing todo with our addon. thats a Battlelog/Browser/Gamebooster problem ^^
I've been using Game Booster for ages and never had a similar issue. By default Game Booster closes only Windows related programs, such as "Windows Update", it doesn't close other processes unless you want to. Be sure you haven't checked anything related to the web browser. Example:
test.png
and pls dont forget to add gamebooster.exe to your shut down list too... i'm 100% shure if you shut down this software while you want to play a game you will get some extra RAM ;-P
Topicstarter
this is what happens when I try to run GameBooster

http://imageshack.us/a/img191/6997/939r.png
Yep, and it's no "Better Battlelog" Problem in any way.