BF4 Beta - Issues - Better Battlelog Forums #108728

Sitemap
Post edited 4 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Hi!

Just want to open a topic where we all can list things that do not work as expected.

This thread should just list things that are buggy and this thread should no be used to discuss problems. Only a list of facts. Simple and handy. The battlelog forums is full of flamers that doesn't really help.

I begin

* Tower Collapse - All is stuck in the air when the tower collapse
* Random Frame Drops, doesn't matter which hardware on PC
* Delayed Stats in Battlelog
* Settings sometimes not loaded/saved properly
* Report Screen Ingame - Overlay of some elements
* Report Screen - Weird glitches on summarize points for ribbons, medals, etc...
* Flares of Heli sometimes doesn't help
* Support Ammo - Unexpected behaviour, doesn't reload ammo for me most of the time - Maybe i use the wrong ammo pack
* Support Ammo - Sometimes on drop ammo it fly miles away
* Glitches when heli explode in air - Elements stuck in air
* Interface looks "muddy", no clear edges, looks like upscaling
* Hit detection of explosives sometimes does not work properly - Rocket on a tank, no explosion is visible, for example
* Battlelog doesn't work when you have the language in url, exampl /de/ or /fr/ or something like that
* Deploy window stuck sometimes - Nothing clickable - Goto Menu and Back solve it
Support ammo - are you using the big pack? The small one only replenishes the ammo of the person that walks over it.
Topicstarter
juress wrote:
Support ammo - are you using the big pack? The small one only replenishes the ammo of the person that walks over it.

Ok, that could be my fail. Will take a closer look into the specs.
Post edited 7 x times, last by
When I start the game, first time I visit the deploy screen, I can not click on any deploy point, and in the background, I can see the flag labels moving, like from the first person view from some other already deployed player. Escaping into menu and back fixes it.

Solved in an update
The console is flashing.

Solved by Brain
Battlelog: Unlocks page is not working (things not showing in the right window, dogtags not even showing), Awards page is not working (things not showing in the right window), Stats page is not working (things not showing in the right window).
Post edited 2 x times, last by
dapil wrote:
Battlelog: Unlocks page is not working (things not showing in the right window, dogtags not even showing), Awards page is not working (things not showing in the right window), Stats page is not working (things not showing in the right window).

No problems here with latest Chrome version.

And who was expecting the Beta would be perfect? I mean, it's not just called a Beta for some extra marketing. :-)
Meaurk wrote:

And who was expecting the Beta would be perfect? I mean, it's not just called a Beta for some extra marketing. :-)

I am absolutely aware of this.
Topicstarter
dapil wrote:

See
* Battlelog doesn't work when you have the language in url, exampl /de/ or /fr/ or something like that