[BF3] Battlefield 4 Theme - Better Battlelog Forums #108945

Sitemap
Post edited 18 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Battlefield 4 Theme

supporting BBLog version 3.6.0+

!!! BATTLEFIELD 3 BATTLELOG SUPPORT ONLY !!!
(duh)

Current version of the theme: 1.10

Current Battlelog version: production-159

Updated 08.01.2015 @ 15:30

Screenshot
screenshot

Changelog
:

Version 1.10 (production-159)

- Fixed close button image (thx DaniluK4000)
- Fixed search forum button

Version 1.09 (production-159)

- Forum fixes (thx SilentKiller166 for the report)

Version 1.08 (production-139)

- Forum alignment fixes (thx Ghost-Px for the report)
- Forum icon fix
- Feed BF4 battlepack fix

Older changelog

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10R1VjgaloZZgxHTB26abu0Pn45Xwq7J_wx9ciHTCngs/pub

Download:

bf4-theme-juress.zip
Topicstarter
Theme launch!

Brain - if you could add it into the theme switcher, that would be awesome, thanks :)
Why is it in a rar file?
Topicstarter
dapil wrote:
Why is it in a rar file?

The css link was opening in the browser for some ppl, so I made a rar archive for easier download.
Post edited 2 x times, last by
juress wrote:
The css link was opening in the browser for some ppl, so I made a rar archive for easier download.

well.. clever people would go to "data" or "firefox menü" -> "save page as..." ;-)
there are so many other options, right click -> save linked file as.., right click -> copy url and more. AND: if you would leave it as link, i could directly copy it into the theme switcher withour downloading the files and uploading on an other server... :-)

just for you juress: not everybody can open a RAR Files, if i would you, i would create ZIP in future..

but: i like your theme, if brain or you would do a modification of it to the chocolate theme it would be perfect xD really good work :-) using it now
Theme added to the theme switcher.
Topicstarter
Updated to version 1.01
Post edited 4 x times, last by
This looks freaking amazing. I love it.

Edit: I took a very quick look and found no major bugs (probably because quick), just one graphical thing.

The orange color in the weapon and medals overview is pretty bright (maybe it's just me).

Screenshots
bf4tbf3_1.png

bf4tbf3_2.png
Is it possible for you to fix this?
heurgh.png
Topicstarter
Dendari wrote:
Is it possible for you to fix this?
heurgh.png

I'll try, but cant promise anything, simply because of the half transparent background.
Topicstarter
Updated to version 1.02
- no idea how to fix that pie chart, might not be possible other than trying to match the color
Another Bug...
Bug.png
Georgeto wrote:
Another Bug...
Bug.png

Probably something on your side, I see it correctly on my Battlelog
juress wrote:
- no idea how to fix that pie chart, might not be possible other than trying to match the color
You can fix it this way:
CSS
.common-kittime-bg img, .common-kittime-1 img, .common-kittime-2 img, .common-kittime-3 img {
border-radius: 50%;
}
.common-kittimes-overlay {
box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px rgba(7, 7, 7, 0.45), 0px 0px 1px 0px rgba(7, 7, 7, 0.45) inset;
width: 70px;
height: 70px;
}
.common-kittimes-overlay img {
display: inline-block;
font-size: 10em;
position: relative;
width: 0px;
border: 15px solid #212329;
height: 0px;
top: 20px;
left: 20px;
}

I tried to make the colours fit, but you might want to fine tune them.
Topicstarter
Already coocked up something with Dapil, but this eleminates the need for data img, thanks - both of you.
dapil wrote:
Probably something on your side, I see it correctly on my Battlelog

No, i got the problem. New Battlereports look like this, the Battlereports from my Screenshot are normal now.
Topicstarter
Updated to version 1.03
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Ok here's some feedback:
- The "Add as friend" button, personally I'd change the width to 120px, font size to 12px, the padding left to 21px and remove the text shadow-
- When the new friend invites are blocked the "Add as friend" button isn't themed.
addicon.png

- The "Chat" button in the user profile page isn't themed.
chaticon.png

- The "Add" and "Remove" buttons aren't themed.
addremoveicon.png

- The weapons filters and vehicles filters icons aren't the same (some are more white than others).
icons1.png

- In the "Awards" page when you pass over a medal/ribbon is difficult to tell what's the corresponding ribbon/medal.
- Would it be possible to theme the dog tag list page (available thanks to this plugin:
http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/107751/1/1-0-2-Dogtags-Enhancer-Looking-for-translators
)
- What about making the win/loss matches history looks like the ones in BF4?
winlossicons.png

- Some links are the same as the normal text (example in the news comment section).
Topicstarter
Thank you for the feedback mate, I'll look into it when I get some free time.
Color of ticket count
ticketcounter.png
Topicstarter
Brady_The wrote:
Color of ticket count
ticketcounter.png

I cant even see the live scoreboard since it's connecting through some ports I have blocked on this connection, so this will have to wait until the end of next week.
Topicstarter
Updated to version 1.04
someone help me pliss...
Fullscreen capture 1142013 54150 PM.jpg
Topicstarter
HastaCastanyo wrote:
someone help me pliss...
Fullscreen capture 1142013 54150 PM.jpg

Probably because you're using some funky Battlelog app nonsence...
Dendari wrote:
Ok here's some feedback:
- The "Add as friend" button, personally I'd change the width to 120px, font size to 12px, the padding left to 21px and remove the text shadow-
- When the new friend invites are blocked the "Add as friend" button isn't themed.
addicon.png

chaticon.png

addremoveicon.png

- The weapons filters and vehicles filters icons aren't the same (some are more white than others).
icons1.png

- In the "Awards" page when you pass over a medal/ribbon is difficult to tell what's the corresponding ribbon/medal.
- Would it be possible to theme the dog tag list page (available thanks to this plugin:
http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/107751/1/1-0-2-Dogtags-Enhancer-Looking-for-translators
)
winlossicons.png

- Some links are the same as the normal text (example in the news comment section).

try this on everything say on their but its not work anyone can tell me why not work
Legends-MAFIA wrote:
try this on everything say on their but its not work anyone can tell me why not work

Do you have problems to switch to this theme? It's just available on the Battlefield 3 Battlelog, if you are trying to find it on the Battlefield 4 Battlelog.

The only BF4 Battlelog theme so far is the Clean Chocolate Theme by Brain.
Why would you use this in BF4 BLog too? It's almost the same by original BF4 BLog.
Also there ist the Shadow Theme by TerrorToast but you have to install it manually.
Topicstarter
Updated to version 1.05
BF4ThemeforBF3issue.PNG
is it possible this issue can be fixed? thanks.
Some weird highlighting when auto-update is on:
http://s1.directupload.net/images/131228/yrpu7pu8.png
Post edited 2 x times, last by
Strikaaa wrote:

If Auto-Update is on, Battlelog is highlighting deaths and kills, I guess that's what you see.
Topicstarter
SilentKiller166 wrote:
BF4ThemeforBF3issue.PNG
is it possible this issue can be fixed? thanks.

I'll fix the top thing, but the bottom one I don't have, so idk...

Brady_The wrote:
Strikaaa wrote:

If Auto-Update is on, Battlelog is highlighting deaths and kills, I guess that's what you see.

Yea, that's a Battlelog feature... i don't like it either, it's useless imho.
Dendari wrote:
Ok here's some feedback:
addicon.png

chaticon.png

addremoveicon.png

icons1.png

)
winlossicons.png

bump my old suggestion, it'd be awesome if you can implement them

also
addasfav.png
For all those whom don't want to download the file..

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

Enjoy! If the developer of the theme wants he can contact me and I'll add the new file and supply a link.

Your welcome!

ucjohn
Post edited 3 x times, last by
Edit Brain: removed BF Friends Images because the result in Authentication window

The spacing and the locations are way off I'm viewing it off a 24" HD monitor.. I do not have any additional extentsions or plugins running so you cannot use that to your defence.
Topicstarter
Dendari wrote:

bump my old suggestion, it'd be awesome if you can implement them
also
addasfav.png

Probably won't happen, I simlpy have no motivation and a lot of studying to do, sry bro :]

ucjohn wrote:
Spacing.jpg, badspot.jpg

The spacing and the locations are way off I'm viewing it off a 24" HD monitor.. I do not have any additional extentsions or plugins running so you cannot use that to your defence.

U're kiddin' me right?!

IT'S A THEME FOR
BATTLEFIELD 3
BATTLELOG!

And as for your little link there, please take it down, as it's an old version. Up to date version is always here or on this link:

http://getbblog.com/themes/bf4-theme-juress.css
Topicstarter
Updated to version 1.07
Is this theme dead? I have been using it for quite a while but the forum threads have no names. (BF3Blog)
Topicstarter
Ghost-Px wrote:
Is this theme dead? I have been using it for quite a while but the forum threads have no names. (BF3Blog)

Will look into it, thanks.

edit:
Updated to version 1.08
Why after I apply the theme cannot change the background image
Topicstarter
Because the theme background overules it.
BF3 Better Battlelog theme BF4 forum bug.PNG
Anyway this can be fixed?.. would be appreciated due to the fact i love the look of the BF4 theme for BF3 but the forums are a bit buggy with this theme.
Topicstarter
SilentKiller166 wrote:
Anyway this can be fixed?.. would be appreciated due to the fact i love the look of the BF4 theme for BF3 but the forums are a bit buggy with this theme.

Fixed

Updated to version 1.09
There is no "X" when loading a level in the blue bar. For fix:
#unified-game-manager .ugm-state .ugm-btn-group .btn-close {
background-image: url("//eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/bl-cdn/cdnprefix/b1db2a0908b3d5675c5a0d76a29f24db8bccb868/public/unifiedgamemanager/close.png") !important;
}
Topicstarter
Updated to version 1.10

Thx DaniluK4000
I don't know why but after i installed this theme, thi is what happened
Topicstarter
Cannot reproduce... sry.