Firefox 24 + BB3.7 = no BB - Better Battlelog Forums #109297

Sitemap
Post edited 2 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Installed it fine when 3.7 first came out and it workd ok on my win764/Firefox 24 setup. Just tried it again now and BB has disappeared. Have rebooted, reinstalled BB several times and confirmed that it is enabled and running as an extension in firefox but still not sign of it. Am sure I am doing something stupid.. Anyone help?
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Have you tested all the known issues here?
http://getbblog.com/install
Topicstarter
I have read through the suggested solutions for the known issues but, unfortunately, i think they were created for an older version of Firefox - most of them don't make sense for Firefox 24's options (which is what I assume they mean when they say "settings") menu...
gunjindude wrote:
I have read through the suggested solutions for the known issues but, unfortunately, i think they were created for an older version of Firefox - most of them don't make sense for Firefox 24's options (which is what I assume they mean when they say "settings") menu...

"Firefox Settings" = Tools > Options (or Settings, idk in english).

For javascript settings, this is has been removed from lasts Fx options, but you can find in "about:config" (type that on url bar) .

Disable or replace context menus:

Uncheck this option/preference to prevent web pages from disabling or changing the Firefox context menu.

In about:config:
dom.event.contextmenu.enabled

(default=true, set to false to block sites)

Or install this extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/settingsanity/

Need to be true to BBLogs works.

Is hard to maintain updated Know Issues and all settings across the browsers. I know Firefox 'cause i follow Firefox maillist and change codes, but i don't know nothing about Chrome.
Post edited 2 x times, last by
Please try the known issue point 3 (new firefox profile).
You can also try to post your console output.
Press F12, Switch to console tab and reload the battlelog page, if you see error messages (red colored) than post it here.
Topicstarter
OK. I was being a moron. I had not realised you had completely changed the presets menu and so was looking for the usual yellow icon with all my server presets. The new three line grey icon was too subtle for me!
Apols and thanks for your time and for an invaluable tool.
Ah ok, :) i thought you also don't see the bblog options menu.
Well, have fun with BBLog.