BBLog Dev Release Channel - Better Battlelog Forums #109495

Sitemap
Post edited 6 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Hi all!

In the past we had a internal developer channel for BBLog.
Now the Dev Channel is available for everyone who want's to try the newest (not well tested) stuff.

Download: Click on the Download button at the sidebar and download the DEV Channel version. This version will also be automatically updated when we push out a new Dev or Public release.

Enjoy. DEV Changelog will always be posted here.

Beginning with - 3.7.0.1 Changelog

* added some vehicle and weapons list page improvements, preparing for symthic.com data
* added chrome not persistant background page
Topicstarter
Version 3.7.0.2 released.

* fixed server radar on server detail page
* minor improvements
Post edited 2 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Version 3.7.0.3 released

* first integration of extended weapon data - for all errors that depends on the extended data you need to goto symthic.com, we cannot change the data presentation
Topicstarter
Version 3.7.0.4 released

* fixed local comments on server page
* added bblog team badge also to the soldier stats page
* many minor design fixes
Topicstarter
Update to 3.8.0.0

Same as live 3.8.0
Topicstarter
Update 3.8.1.1

* added even more emblem editor improvements
* added consecutive ranking for bf4 lvl 100 players (did you know that the first in the world already have rank 206??? weird)
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
3.8.1.2 out now

* added new theme options for a more flexible theme usage
* added new option 'More Sorts and Information in Serverbrowser' in BF4
* added local comments in bf4
* updated the 'Links instead of text' option to also include ts3server and mumble urls
* fixed consecutive ranking in bf4 (they changed the level cap)
* fixed bug that main serverbrowserbutton on bf3 homescreen disappear
* fixed bblog team badge in chrome on stats pages
Topicstarter
3.8.1.3 out now

* added ttk and btk to weapon details container in weapon list
* fixed new serverbrowser commander sort
Topicstarter
3.8.1.4 out now
(layout bug in weapon list top% for FF already known)

* fully integrated bf4stats.com (stats frame in stats overview page, weapon and vehicle list top% ranking)
* fixed server radar links in bblog options
* fixed local comments in serverbrowser
* changed ttk and btk integration a bit
Topicstarter
Update to 3.9.0.0 - Same as 3.9.0
Topicstarter
Update 3.9.0.1

* added soldier radar in bf4
* added a seperate option for the soldier radar sound to be more consistent
* soldier radar buttons on profile page now over the avatar image
* fixed bf4stats integration
* removed 'scrollable bblog options' because it's more painful than useful
* several minor fixes
Topicstarter
Update 3.9.0.2

* fresh new bblog menu interface - smoother and more intuitive

Please check it out and give feedback about errors in the new menu.
Post edited 3 x times, last by
BrainFooLong wrote:
Update 3.9.0.2

- Don't like the "mouse over" much, "one click" would be better imho.
- When you mouse over an option at the bottom of the screen, the little tooltip thing is partially out of the screen.
- Both "import and export" buttons light up when you mouse over one of them. Also, mousing over import button doesn't change the cursor to pointer.

suggestion
maybe you could make it so when you click on the text next to the checkbox, it would toggle the option as well, so we don't have to click on the tiny checkbox.
juress wrote:
- When you mouse over an option at the bottom of the screen, the little tooltip thing is partially out of the screen.
- Both "import and export" buttons light up when you mouse over one of them. Also, mousing over import button doesn't change the cursor to pointer.

suggestion
maybe you could make it so when you click on the text next to the checkbox, it would toggle the option as well, so we don't have to click on the tiny checkbox.

I don't mind the mouse over. Of course with click-to-open it totally eliminates accidental openings of menu.
Other points I wholeheartedly agree.

In general the menu looks great and an improved from the previous version. Good job.
seniledawdler wrote:
juress wrote:

suggestion

I don't mind the mouse over. Of course with click-to-open it totally eliminates accidental openings of menu.
Other points I wholeheartedly agree.

In general the menu looks great and an improved from the previous version. Good job.

I totally agree
juress wrote:
BrainFooLong wrote:
Update 3.9.0.2

suggestion

[2]

Other suggestions:
- How about "minimize" sections? Like "General Improvements", "Battlefield 4" and etc;
- Dismiss modals on click in background;
- Hability to change BBLog language without Battlelog language ('cause i like BL in english*, but i want BBlog in PT-BR)

And i still search for BBLog menu at the top... lol

* Is hard to communicate with other people (outside Brazil) when entire BL is translated (poor translanted, IMO).
Topicstarter
BBLog language different to Battlelog will not happen again, removed a long time ago.
Other suggestions, sounds good.
I love the new menu :) The mouse-over feature is the best IMHO (quick and easy).
xXJumpyXx wrote:
I love the new menu :) The mouse-over feature is the best IMHO (quick and easy).

How often do you use the menu?
Just out of curiosity.
seniledawdler wrote:
xXJumpyXx wrote:

Just out of curiosity.

A lot. I don't mess around with the options that much, once I have them set to my liking I just leave them.
But I do open the menu a lot, mostly for the sub-windows (themes, plugins, background, etc...)

The only reason I would ever move my mouse to that specific area of the screen/window, is to open the BBLog menu, so the mouse-over feature feels like a no-brainer.
xXJumpyXx wrote:
seniledawdler wrote:
xXJumpyXx wrote:

Just out of curiosity.

A lot. I don't mess around with the options that much, once I have them set to my liking I just leave them.
But I do open the menu a lot, mostly for the sub-windows (themes, plugins, background, etc...)

The only reason I would ever move my mouse to that specific area of the screen/window, is to open the BBLog menu, so the mouse-over feature feels like a no-brainer.

Another curiosity: What's your monitor resolution? Brain, do we have that statistic from users?
Nano wrote:
Another curiosity: What's your monitor resolution? Brain, do we have that statistic from users?

27" @ 1920x1080

I'm getting a slight feeling that this thread has derailed, lol.
Topicstarter
To stop that discussion about mouseover/click - I'll enable mouseover per default and add a option to change it to click. And no, i have no screen res. statistics.
Topicstarter
Update 3.9.0.3

* added bblog click or mouseenter option
* added filterset quickswitch buttons to serverbrowser
* improved filtersets in general
* several minor fixes
Topicstarter
Updated to 4.0.0.0 - Identical with 4.0.0
Topicstarter
Update 4.0.0.1
* added categorized weapon filter to bf4
* fixed soldier radar entries in bblog options not linking to the correct profile page
* fixed soldier radar not saving the players name - works from now for all newly added soldiers
* fixed bug that removes the first vehicle in the right detail container in the vehicle stats page
* minor code improvements
Topicstarter
Update 4.1.0.0 - The same as 4.1.0