What/How does Soldier Radar work/do? - Better Battlelog Forums #110373

Sitemap
Topicstarter
What does this Soldier Radar do? I did read about it by Hovering my mouse cursor over it but i don't understand. So, I added a player/soldier to my Soldier Radar and increased it's volume, now what will it do, how will it help me?

Does it let me keep track of that player and the servers he plays in, cuz that would be cool, if yes then how will i see which server that person is in and if no, then what does it do?
Post edited 2 x times, last by
If you have a user in your user radar, Better Battlelog will make a sound when you click on the same server he/she is in. The radar has nothing to do with stats nor tracking soldiers.
And please note that it currently only works with Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor Warfighter.
Topicstarter
Meaurk wrote:
Better Battlelog will make a sound when you click on the same server he/she is in.

So to find out he/she is in which server, i would have to click every server till the Radar makes the sound? Isn't there any other way to find which server they are playing without them being in my friends?
Post edited 1 x times, last by
The server radar is meant for hackers, cheaters and people you don't like to play with. So it gives you a warning (sound) when you click the server where someone from your soldier radar is in. As I said in my previous post, it has nothing to do with stats nor tracking soldiers. :-)
Topicstarter
Meaurk wrote:
it has nothing to do with stats nor tracking soldiers

Oh, i didn't understand that part before... thanks
For clarification:

Soldier/User Radar = Warn you (with a message next to the join server button) when the user from your radar is currently on this server. Also there is a additional option to make sound when you viewing a server detail page with activated live scoreboard.

Flame Radar = Just for the board. If a board user, that is on your radar, write a post, than the post will be hidden.

Server Radar = Warn you (with a message next to the join server button) for a server that is on your radar list.