Sitemap
Topicstarter
1. Operation Metro Conquest
Solution: Operation Locker (later Opteration Metro v2) Conquest Large

2. Damavand Peak Rush
Solution: ??? :(

3. Noshar Canals TDM
Solution: ??? :(

I'm really sad to see my other two favorite maps are gone. Has anyone an idea what could replace them?
(Noshar, just for leveling weapons and stuff... basically a compressed clusterfuck in the middle where you kill-die in a circle.
Damavand for the variety of vehicles. One time only the defenders got a little bird, then both and finally tanks show up.)

I could not find anything near to those descriptions yet (Haven't played that much)
These maps just seem too different. I really am not sure if I can compare the maps of the two.
None of the maps have the multi-level, on-a-mountain feel of Damavand Peak. I'm gonna take a guess that Paracel Storm could feel like Noshar TDM.
Topicstarter
Paracel Storms feels more like Wake Island TDM :/
Why would you need a Noshar TDM replacement? It's the 2nd worst map ever, of all time (the 1st being Op. Metro).

Damavand's peak replacement for rush... i would say Rogue Transmission, it feels the same to me.
wasakakero wrote:
Why would you need a Noshar TDM replacement? It's the 2nd worst map ever, of all time (the 1st being Op. Metro).

the most horrible maps, thats right. and TDM.. thats only for statpadder and else.
people who want to play in team and tactical are playing conquest, capture the flag or rush.

and the best Battlefield Map is still Karkand. Sorry, but nothing can be better ^^
Topicstarter
wasakakero wrote:

Damavand's peak replacement for rush... i would say Rogue Transmission, it feels the same to me.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Yeah as ORFK said I only liked Noshar for leveling my guns (and classes). It basically was a Metro without flags.