No Commander search option Plugin? - Better Battlelog Forums #112430

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Is there a no commander option you can add to the server browser? I want to play normal rush with out commanders defeating the purpose of rush (100% UAV).
Post edited 11 x times, last by
Sounds interesting, I'll see what I can do.

It seems that on another computer it will not listen for another click unless there is a dom change. Does any one see a reason why this is.

Edit: add this to your plugins:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ba5nc9kasspovei/commanders_suck.js
You should see a "No Commanders" option in the advanced settings. (It should now automatically filter without you having to do anything other than clicking the option.)
What it looks like

Updates
Edit2: It will now remember your setting, so even after you leave the page it will keep it to what you left it as.(as long as your browser has local storage, and not when you close the browser)
Topicstarter
Sorry for the Long late reply I didnt know someone would answer and almost forgot about it. I will try it out now thanks!
Topicstarter
Works but sadly not alot people atm running no commander servers for conquest but Id did find some thanks will help
Reidlos650 wrote:
Works but sadly not alot people atm running no commander servers for conquest but Id did find some thanks will help

You're welcome. :D