ALL attachments/upgrades visible in general Loadout view. - Better Battlelog Forums #112806

Sitemap
Post edited 2 x times, last by
Topicstarter
As it is now, I feel like the following things make the general Loadout view a bit inconsistent and hard to use effectively:

- The underbarrel attachment is not shown underneath the weapon like barrel attachment, secondary attachment and optic: would be nice to have a 2x2 grid below the weapon instead of the 1x3 used at the moment.
- No attachments are shown for handguns: 1x3 grid could be enough to show everything and would fit nicely.
- Only half ot the attachments for vehicles is shown (1x4 grid): would be nice to have a second row underneath the one already there so we can see them all (2x4 grid).

I really can't understand why these things aren't in the vanilla Battlelog. Why not show everything, but only certain attachments? What was the rule they used to choose?
To change something in the loadout view is very difficult because with mostly every battlelog update this feature will be broken because they change often things in the loadout.

For that reason we currently will not integrate a loadout view change in bblog.
Topicstarter
Thank you for the answer!
Well, since I need to do a lot more digging into the loadout backend on battlelog (for my loadout sets plugin), and since I was asked nicely in the other thread, I'll look into these tweaks.... but as is warned by BrainFooLong above, anything I throw together even in plugin form is likely to get eaten alive by the next battlelog update!
Topicstarter
poisonblx wrote:
Well, since I need to do a lot more digging into the loadout backend on battlelog (for my loadout sets plugin), and since I was asked nicely in the other thread, I'll look into these tweaks.... but as is warned by BrainFooLong above, anything I throw together even in plugin form is likely to get eaten alive by the next battlelog update!

Thank you very much! :D