A fast method to apply a given camo to everything & Soldier camos in Battlelog - Better Battlelog Forums #113928

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Would it be possible to implement a method (through a button or similar) to apply a given camo to all unlocked weapons and to all vehicles? As it is now, keeping camos consistent through all the equipment is an extremely daunting task.

Also, will it ever be possible to see (and maybe even change) soldier camos in the Battlelog? Right now it can only be done ingame.
BBLog do no changes in the loadout.
Some plugin devs already made some plugins for it, take at look at the plugin section in our board.
Maybe someone can made this for you.
Gliptal wrote:
Would it be possible to implement a method (through a button or similar) to apply a given camo to all unlocked weapons and to all vehicles? As it is now, keeping camos consistent through all the equipment is an extremely daunting task.

Also, will it ever be possible to see (and maybe even change) soldier camos in the Battlelog? Right now it can only be done ingame.

As a random note on this, applying paint across all weapons and, independent from that, all vehicles is now thankfully integrated in vanilla battlelog/bf4.

Soldier camos are a much more complicated issue. They're actually find-able in the underlying data of the page, but I haven't had a great deal of luck finding an efficient means of a) IDing which is which and b) getting changes to it to reliably stick game-side, especially since the soldier camos are per-faction, so jumping between US, CN, and RU really just makes a complicated mess of it.
Topicstarter
poisonblx wrote:
Gliptal wrote:

As a random note on this, applying paint across all weapons and, independent from that, all vehicles is now thankfully integrated in vanilla battlelog/bf4.

Soldier camos are a much more complicated issue. They're actually find-able in the underlying data of the page, but I haven't had a great deal of luck finding an efficient means of a) IDing which is which and b) getting changes to it to reliably stick game-side, especially since the soldier camos are per-faction, so jumping between US, CN, and RU really just makes a complicated mess of it.
Thank you for the in depth answer!

I think another problem with soldier camos is that even ingame they get resetted nearly every time: they are useless at the moment.

Since you're here, may I ask you something else related to the loadout screen? Would it be possible to implement the featurues I describe in this post?
http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/112806/1/ALL-attachments-upgrades-visible-in-general-Loadout-view