where is the Killcounter of the Commander - Better Battlelog Forums #114076

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hi there !
I have the Problem , that i cant find any option in the bblog to make my commander Kills visible.!
-
Why is it not possible ,if i stay in the queue, to make equipment settings , while the session is loading ?
-
Why did the Developers do the same mistakes in renewed DLC´s like Metro 2014-every day you can see the glitchers running in to the walls and above the other playersn on the SAS Servers.Its annoing....!and it destroys the sense of this Game.
-
here is an example
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxfF6hqiMxtfAKwtiLYkLjvwnjuEGuYv-&v=w92-0KXU46A&feature=player_detailpage
We need Servers to rent like in bf3.with a good fair group of admins and the option to ban such people.!!!!!!!
This topic contains useless points for a feature request. Stay on topic, ask clear questions.
I'm a bit confused what you now want from us.

Also the whole topic sounds imperious and angry, not a good way to start a request.
I guess he wants to see how many commander kills he has. The rest is just ranting that belongs to the Battlelog feedback forum for BF4.
i think, he doen't know the differences between "getBBlog/BBlog" and "Battlelog/BF4/DICE"
Topicstarter
Yes , you are Right !

i cant find any counter of the Kills that i have reached in Commander Mode (like a CruiseMissile Kill or a Bomber Kill in CR) -
bblog shows only the ribbon´s and the attachments but no kills.
RicoSchulz wrote:
Yes , you are Right !

i cant find any counter of the Kills that i have reached in Commander Mode (like a CruiseMissile Kill or a Bomber Kill in CR) -
bblog shows only the ribbon´s and the attachments but no kills.

We can't do that. If DICE/EA dont offers this data, we can't do anything.

BBLog isn't DICE, this is a plugin for Battlelog.
Nano wrote:
[quote=RicoSchulz]We can't do that. If DICE/EA dont offers this data, we can't do anything.

BBLog isn't DICE, this is a plugin for Battlelog.

and its ONLY a plugin for Opera, Chrome and Firefox.
Nothing more. No hack for BF4, no hack for BF3, we aren't game-developer, we aren't payed by EA/DICE. i don't know how ofter we had to write this here in different topics..