TS Overlay - Better Battlelog Forums #116571

Sitemap
Topicstarter
So the TS overlay doesn't work anymore, but I don't know if it did what I'm going to request here

There's the vehicle respawn overlay that works great, is there a way to get a TS3 overlay that shows up just on the battlemap so you can see who is on and possibly talking while you have the battlemap open on a different monitor? Even if it just updates every minute or so to show who is on and not who is talking it would be pretty awesome.

Thanks
ObiJimKenobi wrote:
So the TS overlay doesn't work anymore, but I don't know if it did what I'm going to request here

There's the vehicle respawn overlay that works great, is there a way to get a TS3 overlay that shows up just on the battlemap so you can see who is on and possibly talking while you have the battlemap open on a different monitor? Even if it just updates every minute or so to show who is on and not who is talking it would be pretty awesome.

Thanks

What TS overlay?

http://www.overwolf.com/
has a great TS3 overlay function, which unfortunately did not really work with BF3 back in the days, but they might updated it.
Topicstarter
Brady_The wrote:
ObiJimKenobi wrote:

Thanks

What TS overlay?

http://www.overwolf.com/
has a great TS3 overlay function, which unfortunately did not really work with BF3 back in the days, but they might updated it.

I guess it wasn't an overlay but a plugin for the side of BBL. I've tried Overwolf, and I don't really like it, but the way PB is I don't want to put any sort of overlay onto the game, hell someone just got banned for using an xfire setting.
Moved.
Topicstarter
BrainFooLong wrote:
Moved.

Why?

Does a plugin request not go in the request section?
Its not clear what this topic is about.
BBLog not have a TS overlay natively.

Plugins must be added manually from your side, you have not confirmed that you used a plugin.
When you use a plugin and it not work anymore, go ahead and search the plugin thread in the plugins section.

And last but not least, plugin requests are also for the plugins section, not for the BBLog native Feature Request forums.

Greetz