Community Manager wanted! - Better Battlelog Forums #116699

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Hi all!

As the title say, we search a community manager for BBLog. I don't really have time to make a good community management and for that reason it's better to search a more qualified person for that.

What you need to do as a community manager for BBLog?

* If we have news to publish - For example new releases, important news, etc... - Post it on all relevant social sites of BBLog like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc...
* Collecting Feedback from those social sites and filter/summarize it for me and the team
* Be the main pipe between community and the BBLog team - You should be the main person who stand for community communication
* Make BBLog even more public - Find new ways for PR of BBLog
* Improvement/Userbility research - What can we do better, not only in the addon - For example the homepage addon description, the forums, new communication channels, etc...
* Organizing some community events, like BF matches on a server, or something like that
* Maybe some other similar jobs that i don't know yet
* Be active in one hour per week is recommended, more is better

What can we offer for you?

Well, pretty much nothing, expect to be part of BBLog :)
We, the whole team, do it all for free and in our free time and we don't make any money with BBLog.

Skills required

* Very good english skills
* Smooth and non aggressive in discussions - Always be objective and don't let you disturb by flame and whine posts. Just stand on top of such people :)
* Some experience in community management and PR
* Good experience with most common social sites
* 20+ years old

Send me a PM if you are interested.
I would love to do this, the only requirement I don't pass is the age :(
Topicstarter
dapil wrote:
I would love to do this, the only requirement I don't pass is the age :(

This is flexible. You are a faitfhul BBLog member, so the age doesn't matter here.
I keep this in mind. Let us talk about in a few days/weeks about it again.
Waiting for some more users.
BrainFooLong wrote:
This is flexible. You are a faitfhul BBLog member, so the age doesn't matter here.
I keep this in mind. Let us talk about in a few days/weeks about it again.
Waiting for some more users.

Sure.
My english is good not VERY GOOD. I can translated without problems with some tools like dictionary,translation tools.

Make BBLog even more public - Find new ways for PR of BBLog

Let's rule the world?

I love to help something should happen :D
Good to hear and know that you're pass some of your tasks as founder of BBLog. However, i would recommend you to split the tasks of a 'Community Manager' into multiple jobs. e.g. A community manager should not have as main task searching for or do PR related stuff. You can make another 'job' such as 'PR Manager' and some other jobs which you can split up.

The main task of a Community Manager should be handling all questions of the community and bring the community hot news on all possible platforms.
The main task of a PR Manager should be promoting BBLog on all possible platforms and finding new ways to 'cover our ground' such as collaborations with other Game related sites.

And no, I do reply quite often on this board, but I read every post. My age and all other stats are in compliance with your requirements, so if you need any help, you know where to find me.
Topicstarter
@Meaurk
Maybe you are right. But maybe someone will do all this.
Let's take a look at the final person who will make this.
Topicstarter
"dapil" is now our first community manager.
Congratulations.
Congratz :)
Good luck!
Topicstarter
After some time and consideration i decided to let a second Community Manager in our team, for german language related things and to help out "dapil".

Welcome "T3RRORTOAST".
Hi!

Thanks Brain. This is a big task for me, I will do my best. I'm thinking for the beginning of an event that I will organize for the German players in battlefield 4 - more info will follow later, be patient. There will also be changes in our nice forum ( Theme/Art contests, BF Stats in every profile / in/under every post etc. )

If you have any suggestions write me these things via private message.
Boa sorte.
Good luck!
Hi everyone,
I decided to resign from the position of a Community Manager. Since September I don't have that much free time, and even less to dedicate to BBLog and I don't even play much BF these days. I'll still try to visit the forums when I can, but I feel it won't be enough to properly do the job of a Community Manager.
Hi guys,

Starting today, I hold an honorary position of community Manager dapil instead. Thanks!