BBlog Forum Post Bug ? - Better Battlelog Forums #117388

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
bblog

as seen above i have noticed that every single post is being broke into the second line at certain point not spreading until the end of text field, it's only happening on Firefox 28.0 and only when i'm log into the Battlelog ( with BBlog active so that when my idea of bblog bug comes from )
but when i'm go through Battlelog forum without log in.....it's all good...and everything works on latest Chrome but this Mozilla Firefox is starting to get on my nerves ;-)

anyway...small thing and much thanks for all the hard work on BBlog !!! keep it going !
Strange, I tested it on FF28 now and it's OK for me. Can you please right click on the text, select Inspect element and post the screenshot?
Maybe a theme bug? Have you enabled a theme or plugin?
Topicstarter
bblog

maybe that have something to do with the plugins installed or bblog settings ?

bblog
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
BrainFooLong wrote:
Maybe a theme bug? Have you enabled a theme or plugin?

i'm using default theme and the plugins listed below...
i remember that everything was ok about 3 months back..and it's working great on latest Chrome
( ehhhh...Firefox )
Easy check if its a plugin, just disable the whole plugin functionality. Tickbox beside the "plugins" button in options.
Topicstarter
BrainFooLong wrote:
Easy check if its a plugin, just disable the whole plugin functionality. Tickbox beside the "plugins" button in options.

not a plugin issue...just checked that still the same...
Maybe check it again right now?
They fixed something with word wrapping in forums with firefox.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065228939437138/last/
Topicstarter
hi guys,

looks like it's working after new battlelog update....and even after recent Firefox 29.0 "redesign" update :)

thanks for all the help !