[reguest]Favorites maps - Better Battlelog Forums #126449

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hello people,

I have been playing bf4 for quite some time and joined alot of servers. If I liked the server, I would have added it to my favorites. The problem now is, there areso much servers in my favorite, that it realy doesnt make a diffirence with the server browser. But I want to be able to for example find the filming server I record cinematics. And it would be alot easier if I could make maps in my favorites. It'd be awesome if someone could do this, since all I know about coding is that its hard. So please, somebody be awesome and make this :D.

Sorry for bad english,
Rambo
I really didn't got the idea... making a map favorite and not a server? Didn't get it...
Topicstarter
GreatApo wrote:
I really didn't got the idea... making a map favorite and not a server? Didn't get it...

No, I mean that you can make maps in your favorites tab, so you can easily "sort" the servers. Just like in this forum, where as example the plugins are in a different map than the themes. Get it?
Post edited 1 x times, last by
RamboDC wrote:
No, I mean that you can make maps in your favorites tab, so you can easily "sort" the servers. Just like in this forum, where as example the plugins are in a different map than the themes. Get it?

The Server Browser and Favourites have a map sort function:
Unbenannt.png

Or are we talking about a different function?
Maybe you need Categories on Favorite Servers? So you can put each reserver on a category?
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Brady_The wrote:
RamboDC wrote:

The Server Browser and Favourites have a map sort function:
Unbenannt.png

Or are we talking about a different function?

basically I want to be able to place my favorites inside maps. let me make an example here.

this the favorites tab.

(filming servers)
(operation locker servers)
(punkbuster free servers)
(misc servers)
(all maps servers)

etc.

what im trying to say, is that I simply want maps so I can sort out my favorites and keep the tab clean. not letting the browser sord it in followup order, but letting me place everything in seperate maps. I hope you get what im going to :)
Something like folders... this is what DarkThanos said :)
Topicstarter
GreatApo wrote:

thats the word, folders. It'd be awesome if someone could do that :D.
Post edited 3 x times, last by
RamboDC wrote:
GreatApo wrote:

thats the word, folders. It'd be awesome if someone could do that :D.

Not sure if you (or someone else) still want this plugin. But I'm developing it right now :)
I think I can upload it during the next days. 75% should be finished at this moment :)

EDIT: It's nearly finished. 95% is done. Just some optimizations and bug testing needed.
I will release it today or tomorrow. We'll see.

EDIT2: Status: 99.9% finished ;)
Today (wednesday) I'll release it. Just some name changes needed.

EDIT3: Here you go:
https://getbblog.com/en/plugin/147823/Categorized-Favorites