Plugin quick setup and API docs - Better Battlelog Forums #130645

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Its been a while since I have been here, but I like the new in browser text editor and new plugin flow :) (init, domchange, cache functions, etc...at least I don't remember them if they were there before lol). One of the things I did before when I first started up a project was to copy-paste from a file that I had that had pretty much nothing on it but what was needed to have a plugin running (handle, domchange, translations, etc). It would be nice to have a button to press that auto types all that for you. No comments or anything, just the skeleton code.

Also, as a side thing, some kind of API reference would be cool. Not sure how much has been added, or how much there would be to reference too, but would be cool.
Post edited 1 x times, last by
A little late but...

I think the "Quick Setup" is the example plugin.
The first starting point is always the example plugin - If you are an advanced plugin dev you will probably already have your own skeleton file :)

To provide an empty file with only basic code with no comments is only for extended devs - And extended devs simple can make their own skeleton file :)