Dogtag Progression, Veteran Status, Video Background Remover - Better Battlelog Forums #138531

Sitemap
Post edited 4 x times, last by
Topicstarter
Hello,

First off: Thanks a lot for creating Better Battlelog. I really enjoy using it and its general improvements + custom plugins.

I'd request three different Plugins or general improvements to future versions:

Dogtag Progression:
As a Dogtag Hunter, I'd really enjoy having some kind of an (colored) indicator within each Dogtag on my progress (in % or graphically). Concerning the traffic: I think that it won't generate that much traffic considering the current average Plugin Users. Maybe it's possible to use the bf4stats.com/ API plus to limit the requests to lets say once a day and/or add a custom refresh button? This would drastically limit the traffic imo.

Veteran Status:
You are able to see it if you navigate to your BF3 profile. Would be awesome to have this feature enabled for BF4 aswell so that you can directly see what Battlefield titles somebody already played.

Veteran Status

(like this but just with transparent Background)

Video Background Remover:
After each start of Battlelog I manually have to disable the Video Background as I am using a custom image and don't want to waste any additional resources (RAM/CPU/GPU) for something I cannot see anyways. It would be nice to have this feature implemented. It should be a neatful thing for many players.

Thanks for your time and have a great day + keep up the good work!

~
sHoWt1mE
sHoWt1mE wrote:
Dogtag Progression

Do you mean taken or unlocked dogtags?
sHoWt1mE wrote:
Veteran Status

This would need 2 extra requests every time a profile would load: one to figure out if the player owns BF3 and a second one to get the games.
sHoWt1mE wrote:
Video Background Remover

Definitely possible, I'll add it to my General Enhancements plugin.
dapil wrote:
sHoWt1mE wrote:
Dogtag Progression

Think he ment the weapon dogtags (500 kills to get it)

so unlocked is my guess
Post edited 3 x times, last by
Topicstarter
dapil wrote:
[quote=sHoWt1mE]
Dogtag Progression

Sorry for my late reply. I mean the unlocked dogtags. A progress indicator for dogtags like this would be really neatful:

Example

Also, I have noticed that after each Battlelog start the language will be changed to English by default. Do you think you can add a feature to avoid that and keep German after cleaning my browser?

Language

If possible, please also implement an option to remove BF:Hardline Advertisments. I don't want to buy the game and I assume that other BF4 players think like me.

BF Hardline Banner