I personally think that the startscreen of battlelog is to cluttered with stuff I never use, and I know absolutely nothing about coding or creating plug-ins for battlelog.. So I'll make a list of stuff I'd really aprreciate if someone helped me remov. The list is pretty long, so if you don't feel like coding such a big plug-in then please ignore this.
1. The premium news. They never show anything new since thepremium calendar is outdated.
2. The active missions display. I never use the missions, so that one is just unnecessary.
3. The recommended server display. Also never used by me, I always find a new server for what I currently feel like playing, so I never even take the time to look at that one. (Note that of the six small display on the startscreen, only the battlepack display, the leaderboards display and the platoon display should be left.)
4. The buttons below the news display that say "Play Multiplayer", "Play Campaign" and "Test Range". Also these are completely unused by me. Also make the three previously mentioned small displays be directly below the news and soldier display.
5. The tracking suggestions. I almost never track anything, and since I have unlocked all weapons, and most of the assignments, it only gives me battlepacks, so please remove that one and fill out the soldier display over its position.
6. The latest news and polls next to the battle feed. And please make the battlefeed wider to fill out the polls and latest news' place.
7. The "Buy Now" for Battlefield Hardline. I'm not interested in buying that game, and I don't want a big ass ad for it everytime I open battlelog.
8. Remove the XP-counter on the soldier display if you have reached LVL 140. Noone wants to see that shit.
I guess that's all. If someone feels up to creating this plug-in, please let me know. I'm also very open for suggestions and/or changes. If there already exists a plug-in for all of these things also please let me know.
I already know about the plug-in that removes the Latest News and Polls display, but it would be nice if you could make single plug-in that fixes all of the listed things.
Lotrs of thanks in advance!
Hi I-Billy-Bonka-I! I can do it all in my spare time.
When do you think you will be finished?
Today/tomorrow. And I can't see buttons "Play multiplayer" and e.t.c...
These two plugins already do some of your requested stuff: