Country Flag - Better Battlelog Forums #1471

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hey guys and thank for a really great result from obviously a shit load of work you do on this, i only have one beef, I am from the Republic of Ireland and i know there are allot of like minded gamers from here who have said they have concerns, Incidentally, I have been trying to push this add-on to all i know. They all love it so far. The beef is having the new language tab "USA" and "Great Brittan" flags combined. My suggestion is having English or Other tab that you can then pick from, Picking from countries i think will alienate those not shown, great work so far :-)
Hm, i don't know what you actually mean.
So can i solve the problem when i remove combined flags and replace it with only "USA".
Having more flags for one language is unnecessary.

Greetz
Topicstarter
I understand you cant have every country for a particular language, so I suppose the flag feature position itself is a bit too prominent. Once somebody chooses a language they will not need to change it, so having the tab so very visible on the main battlelog page is a bit unnecessary, I suggest keeping the "BB Log Centre" tab and by clicking on that , you can then choose the language. I like the quiet integration of Better Battlelog :-)
Ok, check! You're right.
For the initial release its good for everyone to see it permanently, to get notice of it.
In the next update i implenent it only when you opened bblog to keep it invisible during normal page usage.

Greetz
Topicstarter
Thanks and great work :-)