Submit to Chrome Web Store - Better Battlelog Forums #1528

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Please submit this extension to the Chrome Web Store.
Hi!
I don't submit this to Chrome Store cause i dont have an chrome developer account and this accounts not for free.
Greetz
brain wrote:
Hi!
I don't submit this to Chrome Store cause i dont have an chrome developer account and this accounts not for free.
Greetz

I'd really like to manage this extension like my other ones. Also I just lost all settings because upgrading didn't work -- had to install new version manually, all settings and server filters lost (again) -- *headdesk*.

Here it says that registration costs a one time fee of $5 (it's true, I did that some time ago):
https://developers.google.com/chrome/web-store/docs/

If you'd like then I'll gladly send you $15 so you can register yourself, and go drink three beers on me afterwards. Just pm me with a Paypal account, a European bank account (IBAN) or something.

Also, thanks for this extension, your work is much appreciated.

Edit: Or I could make an account for you and you'll then just change the password. I don't think I can make it any easier for you to make it easier for your users :)
I don't add this extension to chrome webstore for other reasons than just the money.
I want my own update cycle and rules for the extension.
To prevent loose of settings you can use the integrated cloud to save all your settings.