My Filtersets keeps disappearing - Better Battlelog Forums #1582

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/17.0.963.83 Safari/535.11
My BBLog Addon Version is: 1.5

I have set some filters and saved them, but they randomly disappear, and I have to recreate them. When they don't disappear they work great.
On some few configuration it could happen that chrome looses all addon settings, but currently i don't have a fix for this. The problem is that battlelog delete sometimes the complete dom storage (where the addon settings are saved). For firefox this cannot happen because they use another storage engine.
So, i need to do some tests for this issue.
Tip: You can also save your filters as a simple bookmark. Just create a set, load it and bookmark the url. As a workaround.
Greetz
There is no possible bugfix for this chrome issue at the moment.
I stay tuned for this.
Bump, and good to know about the workaround. Hope to see this working properly in Chrome soon. The filtersets are so damn handy! Thanks for the great plugin!
This post has been removed! I might as well save me some embarrassment in the future :/.

PS: Thanks SNAKE DOC, your bump unintentionally trolled me like hell.
Look at the date ;)
Oh, lol *facepalm*. Thanks for pointing it out.
I might as well go ahead and remove that reply then, I don't want to look like a complete idiot to the future generations.
Dendari wrote:
Look at the date ;)

Lol'd