[Retired] Glow Theme - Better Battlelog Forums #1629

Sitemap
Post edited 14 x times, last by
Topicstarter
After some thought, I've decided that I'm to retire the Glow Theme. I don't want a semi-outdated theme listed in the Theme Switcher.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Theme URL:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65189162/Glow%20Theme/Glow%20%28BBLog%29.css

Kudos to k4Orta over at deviantART for allowing me to use his image as the themes background.
http://k4orta.deviantart.com/art/Enemy-Boat-Spotted-256725892

Current Version Information:

Theme: 1.1.3
BBLog: 3.5.2
Battlelog: production-51
Looks very nice Jumpy! :)
Seems good
Now integrated in BBLog Dev Version 1.6
All Team Members can now test it.
Looks awesome man.
Background is cool, but i don't like the header/footer :-/
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
Background is cool, but i don't like the header/footer :-/

Thanks for the feedback :)
I'll see what I can do in future version.

If you like the background, make sure you drop by k4Orta's deviantART profile, he made the background.
http://k4orta.deviantart.com/
Topicstarter
Updated the theme to 1.0.4 :P
It includes some nice stuff, look in the changelog at the main post.
Topicstarter
As we can all see, Battlelog got a pretty sweet new facelift. This new facelift of course broke all the BBLog themes and BBLog itself. I'll be working on fixing the Glow theme these coming days.
Is there a way to stretch the background image? because at the moment I just have a 1080p image but it doesn't stretch to fit my 1440p screen.
Topicstarter
DBD-Revo wrote:
Is there a way to stretch the background image? because at the moment I just have a 1080p image but it doesn't stretch to fit my 1440p screen.

I'm not the image creator so I wont edit the picture in any way. All I can do is to make it repeat but that would look bad.

If I think of something I might try it but as it is now there's nothing I can do.
xXJumpyXx wrote:
DBD-Revo wrote:

I'm not the image creator so I wont edit the picture in any way. All I can do is to make it repeat but that would look bad.

If I think of something I might try it but as it is now there's nothing I can do.

try this one:

#background {
/* Set rules to fill background */
min-height: 100%;
min-width: 1024px;

/* Set up proportionate scaling */
width: 100%;
height: auto;

/* Set up positioning */
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
}
Topicstarter
xXChuckNorri5Xx wrote:
try this one:

#background {
/* Set rules to fill background */
min-height: 100%;
min-width: 1024px;

/* Set up proportionate scaling */
width: 100%;
height: auto;

/* Set up positioning */
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
}

Thanks, I'll try it out.

EDIT: Didn't work, thanks for giving it a shot, though :)