Tapatalk - Better Battlelog Forums #1631

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hi guys, i know that the forum is a great idea from roland, but it can be better with tapatalk integration, many of you like to be in a forum, but you cant be in your computer all the time and you have to use your mobile phone, well tapatalk is a forum app for iOS, Android and blackberry, but it needs a plugin to be installed in the forum.

So, Roland, would be nice if you integrate tapatalk into this amazing forum.
I am typing this message from my iOS device, so this forum is already optimized for smartphones. :)
However, if Brain can and want to integrate tapatalk, be my guest. :)
Hi

I don't like tapatalk, currently i'm online with my iphone and have no troubles to write in the normal safari browser. I'm not sure but i think tapatalk is controlling too much our activity in all the linked boards.

If roland could arrange that people won't see the "use tapatalk" message, if they don't have installed tapatalk, it would be good. Otherwise i wouldn't be happy to click alway "no i won't" when i will visit the board.
Tapatalk is a good software, but not really required for this forum.
So also it's for free but with much limitations.
And the lowest license costs 799$ (to remove brandings, etc...).

I think this board works great with smartphones (tested it) and there is no really need for tapatalk at the moment.

Greetz
Topicstarter
http://getbblog.com/viewtopic.php?p=884#p884

Inception wrote:
I am typing this message from my iOS device, so this forum is already optimized for smartphones. :)
However, if Brain can and want to integrate tapatalk, be my guest. :)

I think that this is optimized for ios or big devices, because i have to do a lot of things just for reply or see thee forum, i have to writte vertically to seewhat im typing.e
My father has got a HTC Desire and my mother a Samsung Galaxy S 2, the forum is working on both devices.

And yes, I do also need to flip my iPhone vertically to type it easier, but it isn't necessary. :)
Inception wrote:
My father has got a HTC Desire and my mother a Samsung Galaxy S 2, the forum is working on both devices.

And yes, I do also need to flip my iPhone vertically to type it easier, but it isn't necessary. :)

Also, in my country, just 250mb for mobile phones is expensive as hell and the desktop forum interface that we have here doesnt help me. If someone knows another forum app fell free to give your opinion in here.
To be clear. I don't install tapatalk.
If my previous statement wasn't clear enough.