getbblog -Talkthread - Better Battlelog Forums #1643

Sitemap
Topicstarter
I've created this topic for general smalltalk about Better Battlelog and this Board. If you like it, or want to talk about the newest features, you can do it here.
A friend of mine ask me today how to export his BBLog settings, i told him that he must use the keys because i have no idea how the cloud works lol, so, whats the way to import settings to another device? with keys? like a friend? he must save his key into a safe place?
BBLog Settings couldn't be exported.

To sync with another device just save your settings in the cloud - And on another device click on Import on the recently saved entry. Thats it.
brain wrote:

To sync with another device just save your settings in the cloud - And on another device click on Import on the recently saved entry. Thats it.

How is the other device recognized by BBLog to do that? via IP?
Topicstarter
you get a automatical generated Code wich you have to give your friend, so he can find your settings in the cloud.
wasakakero wrote:
brain wrote:

Settings stored to your active soldier name.
brain wrote:
wasakakero wrote:
brain wrote:

Settings stored to your active soldier name.

Okay, ill tell to my friend about this. I didnt test the cloud before so...
Topicstarter
Back from loooong weekend / short holidays.
Für alle die es interessiert
http://www.forum.ksk-squad.com/ksk-clangames/battlefield-3/help/p39569-bf3-better-battlelog-plugin-f%C3%BCr-firefox-und-chrome-jetzt-mit-erkl%C3%A4rung/#post39569
eine einfache aber gute Beschreibung zu dem Addon. ^^

Da mich persönlich die Cheater in BF3 total annerven auch eine gute Sache.

Einfach mal anschauen.

(an den Admin: ich weis "englisch Board", aber bitte stehen lassen für die deutschen User...ich poste auch nicht wieder ;-) Danke!)
FYI, BBLog is working fine with Mozilla's new Aurora browser. :)