Air - Better Battlelog Forums #1669

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Is it possible to add jet/heli service star? So when you click on Hornet you see how many you have and how much until next service star and the same for heli? As it is now you need to play a game to see it or jump to BF3stats.
Often requested.
I see what i can do.
Other Question... HAVE the Vehicles a Service Star wich will get all 100 Kill?
I'm not sure :-/
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
Other Question... HAVE the Vehicles a Service Star wich will get all 100 Kill?
I'm not sure :-/

No they dont. Only service stars.

Hope it works keep up the awesome work.
So but if the Vehicles don't have a 100-Kill-Service Star Counter like each weapon have, it wouldn't make sense. Because thats something what DICE have to release, not BBlog.

It would be something else if you get ingame a "100 Kill Service Star" and it's only not displayed in the Battlelog. my statement, don't know what roland thinks about.
BF3stats.com show the service star for the vehicles. They're point based so I think it's doable.
OK i have tested it with two other friends of mine.

Service Stars with WEAPON:
You get one Servie Star all 100 Kill. Normal situation, everybody know that.

Service Stars with VEHICLE:
You DON'T get a Service Star all 100 Kill. you get a Star only if you have completely unlocked all Gadgets for one Vehicle Group (or a multiple of these requestet points).

so the question is now, what sould be displayed?
Only the Service stars by point based information (all vehicles from the same group) or the 100-kill service star by each vehicle wich information is not counted by bf3?