A few ideas - Better Battlelog Forums #1711

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hi. A have a few ideas.

1. It will be very nice when inserting(pasting?) images to battlelog forum's posts will be possible. This images can be seen for only BBlog owners or all players - it is not important.

2. All taken dog tags after Syndicate dog tag(in normal battlelog and BBlog of course) are shifted to one left. I think DICE won't fix it. Can you fix it in BBlog, or it isn't possible?

3. I want to have a possibility to change my avatar without going to this shitty gravatar. Pasting image URL to one rubric in "edit profile" section will be better. Is it possible to do?

4. One golden service star for 5 normal service stars in each weapon. Golden service star in weapon = 5 normal service stars in weapon= 500 kills in weapon. 500 kills is gives a weapon mastery dog tag. So why it's not give a golden service star in this weapon?
Topicstarter
500 kills is gives a weapon mastery dog tag.

500 kills gives a weapon mastery dog tag.
Point #3 is a no go.

The only way to do that is to host the images on the BBLog servers and only BBLog users would be able to see it. But this way would take up way to much space on our servers.
Antonio wrote:
1. It will be very nice when inserting(pasting?) images to battlelog forum's posts will be possible. This images can be seen for only BBlog owners or all players - it is not important.

Please activate in your BBLog Settings -> Board Settings -> Inline Image. Thats the only way to see pictures in the Forum. People without BBlog would only see the link to the picture.

There are no other ways f.e. attaching a picture, because that will take too much space on our BBLog Server. otherwise people without BBLog couldn't see the attachments and thats not an option.

2. All taken dog tags after Syndicate dog tag(in normal battlelog and BBlog of course) are shifted to one left. I think DICE won't fix it. Can you fix it in BBlog, or it isn't possible?

i think that would take too much space to calculate all these shiftings. Thats something what DICE have to solve.

3. I want to have a possibility to change my avatar without going to this shitty gravatar. Pasting image URL to one rubric in "edit profile" section will be better. Is it possible to do?

That was allready asked. It wouldn't be included, because people without BBLog won't see the other avatar, and it would take to much space to save the avatars on BBlog server.

Please support the getsatisfaction idea:
https://getsatisfaction.com/battlefield3/topics/no_gravatar

4. One golden service star for 5 normal service stars in each weapon. Golden service star in weapon = 5 normal service stars in weapon= 500 kills in weapon. 500 kills is gives a weapon mastery dog tag. So why it's not give a golden service star in this weapon?

dont think its a good idea. everybody know that you get the master dogtag by the 5th Service Star. so i think its not important to show this with a special star.