How did you hear about BBLog? - Better Battlelog Forums #1713

Sitemap
Topicstarter
This is mainly for research but also for fun :)

1. How did you hear about BBLog for the first time?
2. What is your favourite feature with BBLog.
3a. What were your first thoughts about BBLog
before
you had installed it?
3b. What were your first thoughts about BBLog
after
you had installed it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are my answers:
1. I first heard about BBLog on the Battlelog forums if I remember right.
2. The favourite feature for me is the by far the support for Battlelog themes.
3a. My first thought was that it sounded cool but I also had some suspicion if it was safe or not.
3b. After I had tried it I thought that it was really cool, I also knew that it was safe by then.

Fun fact: Some day after I had heard about it I got in contact with Roland and now I'm here :P
i was the Beta Tester No.1 so i heard about it before all others xD
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
i was the Beta Tester No.1 so i heard about it before all others xD

Nice, but how did know of BBLog?
I heard about BBLog on a spanish community of Battlefield in a webpage called Taringa, the same day i got in contact with roland to be a translator because i want to improve my english with something.

I mean, im not that good with english because all i know is thanks to MMORPGS and Linux (documentation and wikis).

P.S: damn wrong topic, to many tabs isnt good.
xXJumpyXx wrote:
Nice, but how did know of BBLog?

have readed the topic from brian in the german forum, where he had posted his idea first. so i was the first who answered him and talked with him about the project =D
The first time was some random Battlelog forum post, I can't even remember if the topic title was about Better Battlelog or something else :P