Flame Radar Improvements - Better Battlelog Forums #1715

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hey,

I post on the "My Little Pony" Thread and as of late a lot of R34 has managed to make its way onto the thread via a few very bad users.

A Few suggestions regarding the Flame radar:

Show who the Flamer is | wrote:
User "A" might just be a troll who's posts are SFW. However User B might be a user who posts NSFW, I don't want to open their posts when in the company of others.
Hide Flame User Quotes | wrote:

Sometimes we just don't want to know at all, it might be appropriate to hide quotes of flame users as well.
Make Flamed posts re-hidable | wrote:

If I am in the company of others and I click on an R34 Post I don't want to have to wait for the page to refresh, I should be able to re-hide the post.
Option to disable inline images of flame posts | wrote:

Sometimes I might want to read a flamed post BUT the images might be NSFW in which case I do not want them inline.
Show who the Flamer is | wrote:
User "A" might just be a troll who's posts are SFW. However User B might be a user who posts NSFW, I don't want to open their posts when in the company of others.
Hide Flame User Quotes | wrote:

Sometimes we just don't want to know at all, it might be appropriate to hide quotes of flame users as well.
Make Flamed posts re-hidable | wrote:

If I am in the company of others and I click on an R34 Post I don't want to have to wait for the page to refresh, I should be able to re-hide the post.

Those 3 sounds okay, the 'Hide Flame User Quotes' sounds like it would come to use the most.
Though, seeing as people other than the flame user is posting the quotes. They could easily troll people and just make a fake quote leading to the user in question being put in the flame radar for no reason at all.
Impossible with the current system for flame radar.
Requires a complete rewrite of this feature.
Currently i don't have the time for it.