Let us minimize this eye sore... - Better Battlelog Forums #1748

Sitemap
Topicstarter
The big ugly com center on the right, it's ugly and we should be able to minimize it like before the update.

http://i.imgur.com/CyKMa.png?1
Will be available in next update.
Topicstarter
Damn. Sorry this isn't possible.
Tried it - It flips permanently between open/close - It's a battlelog internal feature that some states everytime reseted and i cannot (actually) prevent those damn script.
Maybe i found a solution in the future but currently not.
You can use the old version if you click restore in the top right next to close and drag the window to full size. For some reason, it uses the old com center when you do that with a minimize button
brain wrote:
Damn. Sorry this isn't possible.
Tried it - It flips permanently between open/close - It's a battlelog internal feature that some states everytime reseted and i cannot (actually) prevent those damn script.
Maybe i found a solution in the future but currently not.

Is it not possible to force the script i posted in the other thread to run the 1st time you log into/or open battlelog, and again when you refresh the page?.
---
Make a new favorite in your bookmarks, open up the new favorite and change the url to whats below:
javascript:document.body.className-='fullwidth';void(0);

Now save it, open up battlelog as normal and then click the new favorite and it will instantly force the com center into the small version that's in the corner and center the rest properly.
---
Doing it this way actully keeps the com center minimized when doing anything on battlelog (it works perfectly when you navigate the site), the only time it pops back up is if you refresh the page - at which point you can just hit the script again.
I know that only to remove the "fullwidth" class is that what minimize the com center. But Battlelog had some timers and handlers that reset this class everytime and than it flips permanently between open and close.
It takes some time (some milleseconds) to check that the class is added again and that results in stuttering/shaking of the whole battlelog.
Thats the reason why i wrote that is not possible.

Just tryout yourself with your solution and than do someting at battleog, you will see that its open again.
I have none of the issues you mention, i do the script when running full screen/big window and it simply puts the com center into the small version and that's it, i can use battlelog normally after that for any length of time.

I've never seen it flip open and closed ever or seen any stuttering at all, the only time i every see an issue is if i hit the main refresh button on the browser as that resets it and all i have to do is hit the script again - apart from that last part for me it works perfectly.

Are you perhaps not using the same browser as i am? (i'm using the latest firefox).
The problem is actually when something in the comcenter is changed (user go offline/online).
For user which have much friends that flips permanently.
If i find a good solution that works in both browser i'll integrate, for the meantime you need to use your workaround.
Well, found a working solution without flickering.
Come in next update.