BBLog 2.0 - Icon Align - Better Battlelog Forums #1766

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hi!

Because it's a hot discussion in our team about the new bblog icon align (holy sh...) i create a poll now.

Right
bblog-left.jpg

Left
bblog-right.jpg

I prefer the left align version because it easier for me to place it their.
Right align needs another process to move it to the correct position.
left is the original position of the bblog center. i think a lot of bblog users have become accustomed this position and it should still be there.
ORFK wrote:
left is the original position of the bblog center. i think a lot of bblog users have become accustomed this position and it should still be there.

aggre
I don't like the it on the left side. I'm using the home button a lot and the BBLog placement (left side) just messes it up for me. Also I think it shouldn't be on the left side becuase it forces the 'whole' Battlelog menu to change position.

Why not just add it as an option to choose where you want it, then everybody's happy.
Topicstarter
xXJumpyXx wrote:
Why not just add it as an option to choose where you want it, then everybody's happy.

Are you kidding me? lol
brain wrote:
xXJumpyXx wrote:

Are you kidding me? lol

Nope, I'm not kidding. I can't stand it on the left, I'm sorry but that's just my opinion.
If you try to please everyone, no one's happy.

I'd place it on the right side as it's "not as important" as home and the rest of the menu items. Seems more logical to me on the right side.

It used to be completely outside of the main navigation and it is weird to move it to be the first in the main nav.

That said, I can live with both options, but prefer the right side.
I don't care, they're both okay :)
Topicstarter
Poll closed. I implement a option to choose between right and left.
Default is left for eyecatching to the new bblog.