Server List -> Favourite and Blacklisted server sort. - Better Battlelog Forums #1814

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hey once again!

Being able to set Favourite and Blacklist (Using Blacklist due to my other post (Otherwise assume Radar)) denotes how you feel about the server already. With this idea I think it will make the most out of both of the functions.

1) After settings your filters and pressing Search, it will search for all servers as normal - but then it will sort the 'Favourite' servers to the top of the list regardless of how the table is sorted. The other servers will be displayed normally, it will just move the favourite's to the top.
This will show you that there is a Favourite servers that meets your parameters and is likely to be a preferred choice because you marked it so.

2) You could extend this further, and move the Blacklisted servers out of the top - but its not necessary.
first, i like, secound not. look at my answer in the other post, think the other chagnes would be enough.
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
first, i like, secound not. look at my answer in the other post, think the other chagnes would be enough.

'
Thanks for your feedback,
The 2nd was just an extra I thought of as I was typing, I wasn't overly hyped about it myself.

D3
There be too much technical problems with this features for us.
Only DICE can do any kind of this sort in a consistent way on the server side.
We can only search in the listed servers and everybody knows that battlelog only list a small bunch off all found servers in the list per default.
Also it makes not much since to sort it on top, we already mark favorite servers in the list.
Rejected.
brain wrote:
Also it makes not much since to sort it on top, we already mark favorite servers in the list.

whats with my idea to highlight them in an other color?
Why changing color, its already blue.
Favorites blue with star icon.
Blacklisted have also a icon, the red radar.
I'm not here to change colors because somebody don't like it.
Again for you brain:
i don't tell you my ideas because I don't like it.
i tell you my ideas because I THINK, it could be BETTER.

i told you more than once so please stop with your argumentation "because somebody (you mean me, i know) don't like it". i have to do a lot with graphics and visualisations in my profession so don't think, i would just told you this point, because my stomach thinks it would be better.

again: i think it would be more highlighted and would be better visible, if you would choose a darker blue, not this light one, or a yellow. not everybody have perfect color settings like you and without the right prespective to the screen it mostly unvisible.

currently it looks like a really light grey on a white board, you see the differnce just with a lot of hassle. so if you dont want to change it, than say that, but dont say because "somebody" dont like it.

thx for reading.
Ok. I don't want to change it.
Somebody is angry.
I send you a digital beer to make you happy again.