Weapon Statistic -> Kit Filters - Better Battlelog Forums #1815

Sitemap
Topicstarter
I believe you should extend the Kit filters and split the class kits and gun types into 2 different sections.

- The first section will be the Class Type (Assault, Engineer, Support, Recon).
- The second section will be the Weapon Type (Assault Rifle, Carbines, Light Machine Gun etc)

1) You can only choose one in each section (But don't have to select one in each), for example 1-Engineer 2-Carbines. This will help players get rid of some of the trash in each sections (Things like the RPG's and Mortar's that maybe they don't want to see).

2) Not only will it help people clean-up what they see (or what they want to see), it will help people see which type of weapon each gun is, which will help out for assignments (Which guns are Carbines? etc).

3) You COULD hide buttons depending on what class you are looking at (You don't need to see RPG's if you are viewing the Assault class). But it would be nice to be able to look at all SMG's regardless of class.
i think thats not important, because by the engineer you only have the carabines and 2 rpgs and a javelin. thats not so much that you should seperate the list
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
i think thats not important, because by the engineer you only have the carabines and 2 rpgs and a javelin. thats not so much that you should seperate the list

Thanks for the feedback.

It was more because, if you look at Recon - you instantly see all of the Rifles because its all they can have.
I would like to have that consistency throughout where I see the weapons I want in each subsection. There aren't many extras in the other kits, but it would be nice to have to filter out the stuff you don't want to see.

For Example;
Assault Kit
- Hide Underslung Rail weapons?

Engineer Kit
- Hide Explosives?

Either way, not a big deal. Figured it was worth posting anyway :).
Thanks again,

D3
This is really too much filtering options and a user be confused about so many icons and filters.
This thing could be something for a plugin but not for a bblog feature.
Also a list of weapons with current filters is small enough to find the weapon quickly, more specific filters doesn't help much more.
Rejected.

But one good information, i'll add some other filter thing to weapons, vehicles and unlocks. Look forward for next update.