Radar bug - Better Battlelog Forums #1830

Sitemap
Topicstarter
User: Section_25
players on my radar aren't showing up above the server anymore...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
latest BBlog with updated Chrome
Which radar you used?
Are the other radar indicators work? On Profile for example.
Topicstarter
I dont know, this bug was reported by a user via IRC.
Ok than it's done for me. I cannot search bugs without enough information.
Please redirect the users that report bugs in chat directly to board, they should write their own bug reports. It's better for everyone.
Topicstarter
brain wrote:
Ok than it's done for me. I cannot search bugs without enough information.
Please redirect the users that report bugs in chat directly to board, they should write their own bug reports. It's better for everyone.

I told him that but I guess he is just lazy :D
I'll ask him about it the next time he is online.
I've written a post in our internal board.
You should read it before you do something in this case.
brain wrote:
Which radar you used?
Are the other radar indicators work? On Profile for example.

Thanks Juress for reporting this for me. Didn't mean to get anyone yelled at....sheesh

Anyway yeah, after this latest Chrome update and the latest BBLog update installed, users on my "user radar" list do not show up below the server name anymore. I have confirmed that my user list is populated with users and users in that list are currently on the server.

If I click on their profile the Radar indicator light is lit, however, they do not appear under the server name in the server browser area.

The "server radar" function seems to be working properly.

Not sure what to say, this problem just started after these latest updates. Maybe i should try to re-install the plugin. just though i would mention it in IRC to see if others were having the same problem.

Thanks again juress.....
I need to know what radar you exactly use for which case.

For the best testing do the following:
1. Save your current settings in the cloud.
2. Click on "Access Key" on the newly created entry and post the access key here.
Sent you a PM Brain
Same for me... I really like the Better Battlelog

but for some reason the Local User Radar does not show if a player I have in my Radar is on the server.

I've removed it and re-installed it.. went to a server on my favorites and just picked a few active players and added them to the User Radar just to test.. and they don't show up at all.

Really liked that feature for those suspect players who play on some servers I play on regularly.. Just so when I see them on .. I don't go play.

I was hoping to have a download for a previous version of BBlog to see if it works in it but you only have the latest version available.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
Brezman wrote:
Same for me... I really like the Better Battlelog

but for some reason the Local User Radar does not show if a player I have in my Radar is on the server.

I've removed it and re-installed it.. went to a server on my favorites and just picked a few active players and added them to the User Radar just to test.. and they don't show up at all.

Really liked that feature for those suspect players who play on some servers I play on regularly.. Just so when I see them on .. I don't go play.

I was hoping to have a download for a previous version of BBlog to see if it works in it but you only have the latest version available.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

It's fixed in the next release.

PM Brain and maybe he will send you an updated fix before then. He did for me.

Thanks Brain.
Awesome.

I tried reloading it at home and it's weird cuz It worked once.. then for some reason again it stopped working.

I'll ask him for that update .

Thanks
SecShun_25 wrote:
It's fixed in the next release.

When is the next release?
Less than a week...