stalkDICE - Better Battlelog Forums #1843

Sitemap
Topicstarter
A simple plugin that add a "DICE"-Section;

http://img.pun1a.net/screenshots/stalkDICE_1.jpg

!! Important Information !!

1. The Plugin loads the online players at the opening of the website. If you want to refresh the players, click the white refresh image next to "PLAYING DICE EMPLOYEES".
2. The list disappear sometimes. Just refresh the site (press F5). I am working on this problem.

Add this in your BBLog-Plugin list:
http://www.pun1a.net/bblog_plugins/stalkDICE.js
This is a useful plugin. Going to start using it right now :)

EDIT: Is this compatible with the minimized Com Center? I can't get it to work when I have the Com Center minimized.
I have no use for the plugin unless it work there :(
I don't get it. Where does this show up?
Topicstarter
In the com-center under the offline players. (I recommend to minimize the offline players!)
Doesnt work when com center is minimized
1. Just lol. Stalking.
2. You really should not use non-saying function names like "start() or refresh()". This can conflict other plugins when they use the same names. Just use some more specific names like " stalkDiceStart(), stalkDiceRefresh()" to prevent future conflicts.
3. I am not a fan of plugins that sending mass requests to battlelog servers, which this plugin definitely does.
Topicstarter
wasakakero wrote:

I don't really understand..?
How did you minimized?

brain wrote:
1. Just lol. Stalking.
2. You really should not use non-saying function names like "start() or refresh()". This can conflict other plugins when they use the same names. Just use some more specific names like " stalkDiceStart(), stalkDiceRefresh()" to prevent future conflicts.
3. I am not a fan of plugins that sending mass requests to battlelog servers, which this plugin definitely does.

1. :)
2. Changed.
3. Is necessary, unfortunately.
Pun1a wrote:
wasakakero wrote:

I don't really understand..?
How did you minimized?

You can permanently minimize the Com-Center with BBlog (Options -> Minor Improvements).
Whoa, I finished the same kind of plugin and I just finished signing up in the forum to publish it.
I was too late, it seems.

Anyway, nice job and a little competition is always welcome :)
works great and it keeps dissapearing I think there is something wrong in the code..
Wut? IamCooKiezZ is a PS3 friend (doesn't have a PC copy of BF3) that has nothing to do with DICE.

Btw, does that Wykrzyknik guy work for DICE? Cause he doesn't have a DICE dogtag...
Joao611 wrote:
Wut? IamCooKiezZ is a PS3 friend (doesn't have a PC copy of BF3) that has nothing to do with DICE.

Btw, does that Wykrzyknik guy work for DICE? Cause he doesn't have a DICE dogtag...

I've noticed this also... But the biggest issue I have is when dev's are online the plugin the list appears and dissapears like crazy.. it's like the refresher code is incorrect..
Topicstarter
Better plugin:
getbblog.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=519

I don't have the desire to improve my plugin...
Pun1a wrote:
Better plugin:
getbblog.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=519

I don't have the desire to improve my plugin...

I can delete this thread if you'd like.
In any way, would be nice if you keep developing plugins for BBLog :)
Topicstarter
xXJumpyXx wrote:

I can delete this thread if you'd like.

Nope, I don't want. :$
But you can close it tomorrow.
wasakakero wrote:
In any way, would be nice if you keep developing plugins for BBLog :)

In the next days comes a new plugin. :D
Post edited 1 x times, last by
out of service
wished this plugin would work again :(
NL_Flat wrote:
wished this plugin would work again :(

hope, it will never work again. stalking is a crime!
Well to tell you the truth I wished it would work again because I modified it for my own platoon not to stalk Dice. worked great for me as I am a clan leader and my Origin friends list is full. I still have it working but its gone goofy since the latest Battlelog Update
you modified a plugin, which is for stalking dice, to not stalk dice.
why do you simply not use it if you don't want to stalk? interesting story..
NL_Flat wrote:
Well to tell you the truth I wished it would work again because I modified it for my own platoon not to stalk Dice. worked great for me as I am a clan leader and my Origin friends list is full. I still have it working but its gone goofy since the latest Battlelog Update

Did you consider to use
http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/98930/1/Extended-Friendlist
? It's not exactly like what you were used to, but still better than nothing, I guess.
why I modified the stalk Dice Plugin to Not Stalk Dice.

Well the extended Friends list is ok, I have used that in the past. However we have a lot of members in our platoon and I'd rather play the game than sit and add each member individually. So.. with the stalk Dice Plugin I changed some of it si it would point to my platoon. Now everyone in my platoon that runs BBL and the plugin now has our Platoon in their Com Center not stalk dice.

Also Not real sure about the 'stalk dice' plugin and if its working or not. My plugin is working it just needs tweaked a bit after the recent BL update.

If anyone would like to help with tweaking give me a shout
good, now i understand you. so you modified the stalk dice plugin to a plugin specially for your clan with your clanmembers in the list. thats make sense. good work =)