over 100 kills, but doesn't show top % - Better Battlelog Forums #1847

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hi all,
I noticed the following. I reached (finally!) 100 kills with F-18 hornet (118 to be precise) but better battelog doesn't show me the top % percentage.

I don't know if will do the same with other vehicles when you reach 100 kills, but the BBattlelog shows me the top % for tanks and other vehicles but not for the f-18, which was the last one with which I reached the 100 kills.

Thanks for your attention.
Hi!

Please post your link to the vehicle stats.
Topicstarter
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/albero78/vehicles/187632057/pc/

Unfortunately I am at work now and I don't have BBattlelog installed.
I will do send if necessary an image later.
you have to visit your battlelog overview site, so bf3stats can update your stats (because updating the graphs) and than it should work.

but currently BF3stats have some troubles... "Error occurred while loading history. Try again later!" so it don't work at the time. you have to wait.
Topicstarter
Excuse my ignorance...
But what is the "battlelog overview site"?
no problems, we are here to help and its allowed to ask questions =)
i mean your stats overview page, on the buttom is the graphic from bf3stats with the extended stats.

btw: if youre in the office, you can use battlelog too, you can import your settings from home with the cloud feature :-)
Topicstarter
Hei thanks for the reply.

Yes I know I can see my battlelog stats from work too, but not the Better Battlelog stats since I have a old version of Chrome that I cannot update in this computer.
Am I wrong?
albero78 wrote:
Yes I know I can see my battlelog stats from work too, but not the Better Battlelog stats since I have a old version of Chrome that I cannot update in this computer.

okey thats not so funny :-S

Am I wrong?

you're what?!
Topicstarter
I mean:
having an old Chrome version I cannot install "better battlelog" and therefore I cannot see the BB features like the mentioned top %.
Please Try:
Chrome -> Settings -> About Google Chrome

then it should update auotmaticly.
Topicstarter
Tried...
it doesn't. Thanks anyhow.
are you logged in as administrator or user?
maybe you should login as admin or ask your CTO
Topicstarter
Yes probably but if they'll find out that I'm asking that because I need to install better battlelog they'll fire me! I'm still in trial period! :))
It should work. On this tab
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/albero78/stats/187632057/pc/

you see at the bottom the bf3stats.com frame (only with BBLog enabled).
Everytime this stats loaded, bf3stats.com fetch your newest data from servers and syncronize kills and all other things. After that the vehicle and weapon tab should display the correct values for Top%.
Topicstarter
Thanks for your reply.

I indeed noticed that often the bf3stats (graphs and other stats on the bottom) don't load in that page, even if I wait for minutes.

I will try anyhow as you suggested.
yes it works. the problem is, that bf3stat was down for a few hours. so the stats on battlelog cant update themselves.
Topicstarter
brain wrote:
It should work. On this tab
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/albero78/stats/187632057/pc/

you see at the bottom the bf3stats.com frame (only with BBLog enabled).
Everytime this stats loaded, bf3stats.com fetch your newest data from servers and syncronize kills and all other things. After that the vehicle and weapon tab should display the correct values for Top%.

It worked! Thanks a lot!