Mac OS-X compatible version - Better Battlelog Forums #1865

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Is there any chance of a Mac OS-X version other than the multiple OS use for windows. As a plugin to Firefox/Chrome it would be nice to see a Mac ver. also. Since Apple converted to Intel based hardware it should be only difficult for OS specific Apple software. Browser plugins should be easier to create than complete application. Even an ios version to Battlelog would be nice since I also have iPhone and iPod Touch.
Firefox and Chrome are both multiple OS compatible.
BBLog is only a Firefox and Chrome extension. Other versions are not planned, never.
Topicstarter
Then your downloader refuses to allow a Mac OS-x to download the file! and this indicates that the knowledge of computers possesed by the author of the extension is limited to scripting and not true programming because if they were a true "programmer" then they would know how to program for an OS that is better than the ripoff that Windows is. Since Windows was a work originally created from the Macintosh work that microsoft did for Steve Jobs and later Microshaft fixed it with code from IBM that they used to work on OS/2 in the 90's.
You get from now no answer from me again. I just want to help, you piss me off. Write your own plugin and don't flame around here.
SgtCar55 wrote:
Then your downloader refuses to allow a Mac OS-x to download the file! and this indicates that the knowledge of computers possesed by the author of the extension is limited to scripting and not true programming because if they were a true "programmer" then they would know how to program for an OS that is better than the ripoff that Windows is. Since Windows was a work originally created from the Macintosh work that microsoft did for Steve Jobs and later Microshaft fixed it with code from IBM that they used to work on OS/2 in the 90's.

Who is not understanding here is you.

BBLog is a PLUGIN/Addon for Chrome/Firefox.
Is totally indifferent/independent of your OS
If you have an Firefox/Chrome running in your OS, BBLog will install.

And, for last but least, BF3 won't work in Mac. So blame EA/Dice about this, not us.
SgtCar55 wrote:
No need to start with history lessons and provoking people.
Nano wrote:
If you have an Firefox/Chrome running in your OS, BBLog will install.
And, for last but least, BF3 won't work in Mac. So blame EA/Dice about this, not us.

that says everythink.
on behalf of the mac community i just wanted to apologize for @SGTCAR55's ignorance. what a dousche bag.

the BBlog plugin installs fine with both firefox & chrome (i have it installed for both) ... on that note BL runs really slow in FF so i suggest using chrome. (FF is notorious for it's phantom memory leak)