Custom Assignments - Better Battlelog Forums #1866

Sitemap
Topicstarter
It would be nice to somehow create your own or get some from someone else. There might not be any reward for it, but it would give people who have already completed them all something to do. You might even be able to track the completed custom assignments and give BBLog points or something.
This is not a feature for BBLog Main Release.
I moved it into the plugin section because it's really a plugin thingy.
Topicstarter
Some one should make it happen. :P
This'd be awesome.
Do like community created assignments and such. Maybe get it tied in with Battlefieldo or a similar community website.
I don't really understand what you mean with achievements. Could you please explain it?
Pun1a wrote:
I don't really understand what you mean with achievements. Could you please explain it?

He wants ppl (with BBlog ofc) to be able to create assignments by themselves, like community assignments so they can have some more challanges in game.
Topicstarter
Ya, after you set your goals (hopefully multiple ones for each assignment) you can have it track whatever you set it to track AFTER you made them. So you could give yourself a goal of lets say,50 flag captures, destroy 20 M-coms, and 10 kills with the knife; then save it to your assignments and from there on it would work like the assignments given by DICE but without rewards. (no weapons, camos, etc)
Hears interesting, but seems like hard work.
I could definitely do this. However, I've got bad experience with userscripts, so I'll create this for my clan-page. I'll make rewards too. It's a good idea, I wondered how I could make assignments to them. Thank you!
Topicstarter
Your welcome! I just hope to see it go through to completion.