BBlog on Maxthon - Better Battlelog Forums #1915

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Maxthon is very good browser and many people use this. Will be very good if BBlog will be available on Maxthon. If BBlog works perfectly on IE, Firefox and Chrome, add a support for one more browser won't be a problem. Please hear my prays to you and give me BBlog on Maxthon.
BBLog supporting only Firefox and Chrome.
All the other browsers are not supported, either now or in the future.
Topicstarter
I understood, thanks.

But can I know why other browser aren't supported? Must be a reason of it.
the time to create for each browser an addon, check all versions if they're working right, different browsers, different bugs, different possibilities. and always knowing whats going on with wich browser, studying the background and functionality, all these are works with request a lot of time.

BBLog is a free project from brian, nobody pay him for this work so everytime when he is working on BBlog it's his private, free time. thats in the general. hope you can understand the problems.

if you want to create a Addon for other browsers, the addon is open source, so you can just download the full script and try to make a version for other browsers.
Topicstarter
Ok, I understand. I also like my private time :)

if you want to create a Addon for other browsers, the addon is open source, so you can just download the full script and try to make a version for other browsers.

I can't make an addon for other browser because I am not familiar with informatics and programming.

Now I know everything. You can lock this thread.