The "new" Outlook - Better Battlelog Forums #1917

Sitemap
Topicstarter
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-u9JDqw4b0qg/UByUXneLb1I/AAAAAAAAAVY/J2faUrJxSdM/s320/241500_1.jpg

I'm "testing" it and its awesome, i cant believe something made by microsoft is even more clean than Gmail, it's time to change my main email address, the "Metro UI" in Outlook is really, i mean, REALLY, clean, and the name change to Outlook, is even better for a professional look.

What do you guys think about it?
Where can you test it? :)
Topicstarter
Inception wrote:
Where can you test it? :)

i found in google the instructions in english :) (i dont remember the options of hotmail in english):

"If you're a Hotmail customer and want to upgrade to the Outlook.com preview, just click "Upgrade" in the options menu of Hotmail. Your email address, password, contacts, old email, and rules will remain unchanged, and you can send/receive email from your @hotmail.com or @msn.com or @live.com address. You'll experience it all in the new Outlook.com preview user interface. You can also add an @Outlook.com email address to your account if you want."
Thanks mate, found it! :)
If they were to make a desktop client that looks the same I'd be happy. I don't like having to use my browser to read my mail.
Everything is white :\ Meh, I prefer the Hotmail one.
it looks cool, i like it =D