Teamspeak 3 Icon - Better Battlelog Forums #2000

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hello people,

for a day, I use BBLOg because I had never before considered that you can make it so great.

With all the great extensions that you have entered I lack but one:

Could youinstall a Teamspeak button, which exists only then TeamSpeak is installed, so that you can start the TeamSpeak from the browser and dont get back to desktop.

MfG Mounti
Sorry this isn't possible.
Addon's cannot check which software is installed, and that is very good so.
Don't want to think about the case that every addon can spy my whole computer for software.
Brain said everything whats important and i agree 100% with him,
but i want to give a feedback too.

Mountainranger wrote:
Could you install a Teamspeak button, which exists only then TeamSpeak is installed, so that you can start the TeamSpeak from the browser and dont get back to desktop.

For what would you need a TS3 Button?

The Link ts3server://getbblog.com?port=10000 does exactly what you want.
if you have installed TS3, the Browser will automaticly notice, that the
ts3server://
is a TS3 protocoll and will automaticly open TS3 and connect to this Server.

If somebody doesn't have installed TS3, the browser don't know what to do and nothing will happens, so no problem. dont care about this ^^
Topicstarter
Ok,

Software compatibility is one thing I understand, too.

But would it not be possible to just install a button like yours, which can be determined by the users themselves, to go to their own server.
We want to give our users the possibility, to connect to our Teamspeak Server and can request Support by Teamspeak or just to talk with us about the addon.

if you want to add a Link to your own Teamspeak Server, you can write an own plugin or us this here:
http://getbblog.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=566

there you can add the adress to your own TS Server and you have your Link (not button)
Topicstarter
Thanks for the information, i will use these plugin.

By Mounti