Dogtag Divisions - Better Battlelog Forums #2009

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Is it possible to break up the dogtags when just viewing them to be something like this:
Section 1 Being all Left tags and Section 2 being all Right tags.

Section 1; Part 1: Ranks
Section 1; Part 2: Generic Efficiency Tags (i.e. PDW tags, Armored Warfare tags, etc.)
Section 1; Part 3: Weapon/Vehicle Specific Efficiency Tags
Section 1; Part 4: Premium/Dice/Other Exclusives

Section 2: Pretty much the same way.

Essentially, it would stay in the same order it's in now but with visual page/section breaks.

Only reason I suggest this is more for an overall aesthetic view and easier for someone like me to target what I have left to work on and to hunt down off of others.

Plus, if it is possible, a way to +/- the view like the Assignments are currently done now. There are some tag sections that I have no interest in looking at anymore myself =D. I'm an achievement whore, what can I say?
We generally do no dogtags improvements. We have to do so many things and dogtags are at the very end on the todo list. So, noticed but not bother me when it takes very long to integrate.
Topicstarter
brain wrote:
We generally do no dogtags improvements. We have to do so many things and dogtags are at the very and on the todo list. So, noticed but not bother me when it takes very long to integrate.

No Problem, I can understand. I do realize that it would most likely be a huge undertaking.
IndyV72 wrote:
brain wrote:
We generally do no dogtags improvements. We have to do so many things and dogtags are at the very and on the todo list. So, noticed but not bother me when it takes very long to integrate.

No Problem, I can understand. I do realize that it would most likely be a huge undertaking.

You can try installing Battlelog plus together with Better Battlelog.
They have some sort of Dogtag sorting.
Topicstarter
juress wrote:
IndyV72 wrote:
brain wrote:

Currently there is 3 sorting options for seeing dogtags (All/Taken/Unlocked), which are default by Battlelog. BBLog just adds the totals of each beside them for that. Would be cool to even have a 4th option for Locked Only (to see what is left to get at a glance).

When selecting what dogtags to wear, Battlelog does categorize them (Weapons/Ranks/Ribbons and Medals/Stars/Misc), but some tags are in the wrong categories.

I was thinking more along the lines of showing up like the Assignment page in a way. Sort of like, Show/Hide all Left Weapons dogtags, Show/Hide all Right Right Mastery Weapons dogtags, etc when viewing all dogatgs.

But again, I know that it would be a major undertaking and if I had the know how on how to do such a thing, I would, but I have no clue to web design/coding. I'm only good at organizing it myself on an Excel SS... lol
juress wrote:

So how are you installing the an extension within another? Isnt it going to cause problem? Because I do really like the look of the dog tag section of the Battlelog Plus, however that's the only thing I like with the extension which I'm afraid that when I install it on top of BBLog, it will cause problems like compatibility or worse mess up my stat.
Many people use B+ and BBLog at the same time. No compatibility issues known.
N0WHERE15SAFE wrote:
juress wrote:

So how are you installing the an extension within another? Isnt it going to cause problem? Because I do really like the look of the dog tag section of the Battlelog Plus, however that's the only thing I like with the extension which I'm afraid that when I install it on top of BBLog, it will cause problems like compatibility or worse mess up my stat.

I use both without any problems.