plugin sonar problem - Better Battlelog Forums #2030

Sitemap
Topicstarter
everytime i open battlelog, browser freezes and error report coming; ''windows cannot find c:/program files x86/battlelog web plugins/sonarHost.exe. make sure you typed the name coorectly and then try again'' then i have to download browser plugin everytime i open battlelog, i deleted cookies, temp files etc but doesn t work. anyone know solition about this?
This isn't a Better Battlelog feature, so this is the wrong forum. You need to ask it at the Battlelog forum.

Maybe a quick solution for you might be deleting the complete plug-in and re-install it and I do not mean the Better Battlelog plug-in, but the normal plug-in from EA/DICE. ;-)
Topicstarter
Inception wrote:
This isn't a Better Battlelog feature, so this is the wrong forum. You need to ask it at the Battlelog forum.

Maybe a quick solution for you might be deleting the complete plug-in and re-install it and I do not mean the Better Battlelog plug-in, but the normal plug-in from EA/DICE. ;-)

yeah sorry but battlelog forum can t find solution so i tried öy luck here thanks for your answer :)
on the left side in battlelog is a "Feedback & Support" button. Go to getsatisfaction.com/battlefield3/ an report this problem. Tahts the OFFICIAL Support Center from DICE.