BBLog for MOH:W - No support right now - Better Battlelog Forums #2079

Sitemap
Topicstarter
Hi all BBLog User's!

Edit: I already got a MOH:W Version sponsored by a BBLog Fanboy, MOH:W Support will come. Thanks goes out.
:(
And if someone would buy you the game, you would support it? Couldn't you make a donate button so you can buy the game with the money you get with it?
Topicstarter
If i get the game sponsored, i'll support it because i have access to all sections to MOH:W.
I don't add a donate button because i don't want ask for donations. BBLog is donation free. People should spend their money to their own things.
brain wrote:
Therefore i cannot give you support in BBLog for MOH:W.

i like this because i hate MOH.
otherwise, why is Medal of Honor integrated in Battlelog? BATTLElog have todo with BATTLEfield, so, Medal Of Honor should have their own MOHlog, like Need for Speed have their own AUTOlog.
@brain so your saying we cant get MOH for you so WE can get BBlog for MOH thats somthing i want kinda selfish if you ask me

@ORFK its owned by EA and BF3 and MOH are produced by EA there for theres a battlelog for them and who cares if you dont like it my friend says its way better than the last one it plays more like BF3
bladechildx wrote:
and who cares if you dont like it my friend says its way better than the last one it plays more like BF3

me, and i dont like it because ists MOH, and MOH is COD. and i dont like it because its MOH.
Topicstarter
bladechildx wrote:
@brain so your saying we cant get MOH for you so WE can get BBlog for MOH thats somthing i want kinda selfish if you ask me

I just say that i not buy the game because i don't like it. That's all. And when i don't have the game, i cannot give people the support for it because i don't have access to all parts of Battlelog in MOH:W. What is here selfish?

Why should i buy the game for 60€ when i don't like it? Only to give other people support? Come on.
@brain what im saying is it selfish that you wont let us donate the money for you if people are offering take it

@ORFK its not MW3 how can you get somthing that is fake and unrealistic from a game that is like if BF3 expanded on CQ it makes no sence
bladechildx wrote:
@ORFK its not MW3 how can you get somthing that is fake and unrealistic from a game that is like if BF3 expanded on CQ it makes no sence

i dont understand what you want to tell me. so if you want to explain me something, repeat it.
Topicstarter
@bladechildx

I never said that i don't accept donations. I only said that i do not add a button anywhere because i don't want to ask for donations. If someone really want donate, there is always a way to contact me. Selfish is the totally wrong word what you used. Or do you really want to say that the BBLog project is selfish in any way?
Hey there. BBlog works fine on the moh side. There was a little problem with uploading images to platoons. I made some little changes in the code but since this is not a custom plugin I don't know where to post it. Maybe PM to you? Probably I'm not in the right place but actualy I didn't see where to post this, so excuse me.

Kind regards. Keep your awesome work on this project mate!
@brain sorry misunderstood what you were saying thats my bad and no i was not saying BBlog is selfish

@ORFK you said MOH is COD and i stated that it isnt and im still wondering how you think its COD
There is no donate button, but someone could just send him a MoHW Copy.
Address:
http://getbblog.com/en/contact
It is supported if you have a soldier in the game and have preloaded, see the attached screenshot.
Topicstarter
No it's not supported. It's enabled but buggy, untested and probably broken.
what is your prediction for the BBLOG can support MOHW?
Till Brain don't write something else it's still NOT supported.
Asking every day the same question is not a good way.
Just wait. Brain will write a statement if he will support it or change it.
I was having many issues other than just the Platoon Emblem. Here are just a few things that are bugged for me when you're on the MoH tab with BBL installed:

Clicking Server Favorites brought you back to your BF3 server favorites
Clicking Forum brought you to the BF3 forum

The biggest one, that I am reading a LOT about online is that stats were not saving properly, it was causing issues with ranking for me. I would rank up in game and it wouldn't save any of it. I uninstalled BBL and it's been working flawlessly since.
AGAIN:
Only for YOU
, juggss6:

BBLog
DOESN NOT
support MOHW atm.
Maybe it's working on some pages, maybe not. Because we don't support MOH:W atm are there some bugs and thinks, wich doesn't work. And THAT'S the reason for NOT SUPPORTING.

And if you're ranked up ingame and in MOH:W don't it's an MOH:W problem, not an BBLog.
I read the thread, as well as the topic and I understood completely ORFK but thanks for regurgitating it. I'm only letting everyone know what I've experienced with the NON-Supported BBL for MoH, both before and after I had the BBL extension enabled. It may be a coincidence, it may not be. I'm trying to help those that visit this thread.
Dang, i was hoping it would work, really like it, didn't want to have to get rid of it...
Topicstarter
MOH:W Support will come - But don't ask me for a ETA.
Topicstarter
Today i got a MOH:W Version sponsored by a fanboy of BBLog. Thanks go out and now it's fixed, i can support MOH:W in battlelog. V3 is already in development.
Yeeeeessssssss!!!!! Thanks a lot to whoever did that, your help is appreciated from me!!
ORFK wrote:
AGAIN:
Only for YOU
, juggss6:

BBLog
DOESN NOT
support MOHW atm.
Maybe it's working on some pages, maybe not. Because we don't support MOH:W atm are there some bugs and thinks, wich doesn't work. And THAT'S the reason for NOT SUPPORTING.

And if you're ranked up ingame and in MOH:W don't it's an MOH:W problem, not an BBLog.

nice ;)

It's possible to hide the MOH:W activity from the Battle Feed ???
did you plan a feature for this?

[Hide MOH] pls

cheers
Topicstarter
No.
sanistik wrote:
It's possible to hide the MOH:W activity from the Battle Feed ???

it is possible, of course, but thats more an idea for an BBLog Plugin as an general BBLog feature. i would like a plugin/feature like this =)