you have a major problem here guys with hackers - Better Battlelog Forums #59473

Sitemap
Post edited 1 x times, last by
Topicstarter
hackers are using scripts on your better battlelog program to hack into peoples battlelog and change the platoon names and wreck there platoon and stats etc.
i know its this because when i took bblog off they couldn't do it,after 3 weeks of doing it everyday.
this is a serious issue and i will not put it back on until the exploits are fixed.
i have no idea how they are doing it but they are.
Post edited 2 x times, last by
BBLog do nothing that you mention here.
Nobody can change Platoon Stats or "Wreck" Platoons, it's simply impossible.
It sounds more like an battlelog bug than a "hack".
1.) like brain said, its not possible.

2.) you have to Install BBLog from THIS SERVER. Check that in the URL is written
http://getbblog.com
! The script vom BBLog is open source, so its possible that there are a few copies in the internet, but they are NOT real Better Battlelog. possible that you have installed a copy of BBLog from an other source. check this please.

3.) Platoon names can be only changed if a leader or the founder wants to do this. its possible that one of your teammates renamed it...

4.) ...or that one of your accounts get hacked, f.e. because you have registred you on a faked Battlelog page (f.e. "Battlefield 4 Beta") or maybe one of the unofficial battlelog apps for android / iOS have stolen your account informations.
Topicstarter
ORFK wrote:
1.) like brain said, its not possible.

2.) you have to Install BBLog from THIS SERVER. Check that in the URL is written
http://getbblog.com!
The script vom BBLog is open source, so its possible that there are a few copies in the internet, but they are NOT real Better Battlelog. possible that you have installed a copy of BBLog from an other source. check this please.

3.) Platoon names can be only changed if a leader or the founder wants to do this. its possible that one of your teammates renamed it...

4.) ...or that one of your accounts get hacked, f.e. because you have registred you on a faked Battlelog page (f.e. "Battlefield 4 Beta") or maybe one of the unofficial battlelog apps for android / iOS have stolen your account informations.

omg interesting all my platoon are leaders!!!!!
thanks very much let me sort this out
HAHAHAHA i sorted it out thanks man!!!!!!!
i didnt realise they were all leaders!!!!
now they are just members!!!!!
What did just happened?
wasakakero wrote:
What did just happened?

all members from his platoon were leader.
as a leader you can rename platoons and change the emblem.

he didn't know this and thought it was a hack.